Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If When we get relegated we should bequeath this thread to the Dees. They're so obsessed with us it seems only fair.

As I said before you say obsessed I say enjoying the slow lingering demise of the once world famous Dundee United. What a fall from grace treble challengers one season relegation fodder the next!

#whatatimetobealive!

If When we get relegated we should bequeath this thread to the Dees. They're so obsessed with us it seems only fair.

It's because you all always set yourselves up for a fall so beautifully.

Look at the Derby thread. On the day of the game almost every united poster was feeling confident of a win. Makes things all the sweeter when you're not expecting to be absolute shite and have to witness failure like that. I think a few dabs haven't fully realised just how awful you have become.

It's because you all always set yourselves up for a fall so beautifully.

Look at the Derby thread. On the day of the game almost every united poster was feeling confident of a win. Makes things all the sweeter when you're not expecting to be absolute shite and have to witness failure like that. I think a few dabs haven't fully realised just how awful you have become.

Complete and utter bollocks.

Archived