Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Utd fans will probably already be aware of that though, Thomson jnr looks like a bit of a p***k, really dislikeable face.

True fact - he spends a lot of time in Cafe Nero in Broughty Ferry, taking up a whole table with his file-o-fax and papers, and phone glued to his ear while nursing the same coffee for at least a couple of hours.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

Are your drains blocked?

I know I'm being a bit biased but he was superb for us, I know it's only the 3rd, but countless players have made the step up from the part time teams to the full time teams and been a success, plenty that haven't as well mind you...

I really think that if the circumstances were different he could've done so much better. There is a player in there, he's better than Nathan Austin anyway, who you are trying to sign.

I believe Austin could be a success as well FWIW, just depends how things work out for him. Dundee seem to be in pretty decent shape at the moment so it'll be a better club for the guy to join than United, United have been a shambles since January. Was always going to be a hard ask for Murray.

Like 78 said, if Murray is punted I hope he comes on home to Gayf. :wub:

A very, very good source?

Sorry, at least another "very" required before I take this source seriously, especially from someone who "works in the financial sector".

Aye,while writing it I was aware that nae c**t was going to take it seriously.

The boy does seem to have some knowledge of boardroom dealings within Scotland though in fairness and he's not been wrong yet.

I'd imagine it's not a massive concern with all the money you've brought in from transfer fees over the past few seasons, the talk of trying to spend your way out of it does though, that's phsyco talk.

I would of thought a team in 1st or 2nd division would give him a chance. Would be a bit embarrassing to drop straight back to the 3rd

Thing is though there's not much difference between the 2nd and the 3rd, all part time clubs, sure we could give him just as good a deal as any other part time club. Also has his best mates playing for us, he could come back and finish off the job we didn't last time. ;)

If he does get another full time club in the Championship id be delighted for him though.

I know I'm being a bit biased but he was superb for us, I know it's only the 3rd, but countless players have made the step up from the part time teams to the full time teams and been a success, plenty that haven't as well mind you...

I really think that if the circumstances were different he could've done so much better. There is a player in there, he's better than Nathan Austin anyway, who you are trying to sign.

I believe Austin could be a success as well FWIW, just depends how things work out for him. Dundee seem to be in pretty decent shape at the moment so it'll be a better club for the guy to join than United, United have been a shambles since January. Was always going to be a hard ask for Murray.

Like 78 said, if Murray is punted I hope he comes on home to Gayf. :wub:

I watched him a few times for Arbroath while he was scoring for fun. Rounding keepers at ease almost every game. I was actually disappointed we didn't sign him. Thank f**k we didn't though. Hope the judas c**t rots in the seaside leagues.

To think he was in my house fixing my shower as well. If only I had foreseen, I could have kept him locked in there.

I meant in what clubs can pay. We will be able to give him just as much as any club in the 1st bar Airdrie/Ayr and Dunfermline.

Really? - Gary Bollan just left one of those for Forfar and general opinion from fans of both clubs was he did it because Forfar had far bigger playing budget

Really? - Gary Bollan just left one of those for Forfar and general opinion from fans of both clubs was he did it because Forfar had far bigger playing budget

I'd heard Bollan wanted out ages ago, as far back as March. He stays in Carnoustie, was wanting a job closer to home and as far as I'm aware wasn't overly popular at Airdrie? The fermers have took a few of our players over the years and do have a good income from somewhere but if we really wanted a player id imagine we would match them. Our director said just as much to me two weeks ago on Twitter!

Eta- going off track. Sorry Arabs.

More likely he just wanted a club closer to home.

Archived