Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas WaWa. I hope you get the Lego set you're after from Santa Claus x

cheers mate am hoping Santa brings me a Patrick thistle mascot, what you getting from Santa Dundee United top cause you seem be obsessed with them :)

There's quite possibly players from one or more of these clubs (including 'Perth' :lol: ) who have been bankrupted and I cannot remember posting about it.

If you can find such a post I would be interested to see it.

So shafting debtors only matters if you're a company and not an individual?

Is this the same as Paul Paton was entitled to assault a Polish man whilst McGowan wasn't allowed to assault a polis man?

Is this the same as Paul Paton was entitled to assault a Polish man whilst McGowan wasn't allowed to assault a polis man?

It is perfectly acceptable to shaft debtors IMO.

Shafting creditors is not on though.

This is probably the most convoluted shite I've ever read on P&B.

FWIW it has been suggested in a thread on GN that Jackson's problems may be in part caused by him being involved in a tax avoidance scheme. If that's the case, and I repeat if, then he deserves everything he gets.

The Sun (I know) is reporting that NEC will offer Kawashima a contract.

If it comes down to a straight choice between a team languishing in the Europa League places in the Dutch top flight or a unique opportunity to relocate to the Lisbon of the North to lead a young team during an exciting transitional period, then I for one expect him to make the sensible choice.

Guest DAVIDB69

What worries me is paatelaianen has not made a blind bit of difference to results in two months.

We keep hearing about this run we are going on .It's a bad result then apparently the run is starting the next game

Archived