Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Jackson who guaranteed Dundee United would stay up, couldn't even guarantee the minimum payments on his debt. Declared bankrupt owning over £270,000 today.

Oooft. After last nights performance on Sportsound he can forget about a career in punditry, what a lot of shite he was coming away with. Was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

Oooft. After last nights performance on Sportsound he can forget about a career in punditry, what a lot of shite he was coming away with. Was uncomfortable to listen to at times.

A life of white lightening on park benches awaits, intertwined with prison sentences for being caught masturbating through young families kitchen windows.

And he'll be muttering to himself over and over-

"Morris will get himself more fitness, Erskine will get fitter, Dow was a big player for us and Paton was a big player. "

"Morris will get himself more fitness, Erskine will get fitter, Dow was a big player for us and Paton was a big player. "

Im fairly certain your silence wouldn't be quite as deafening if it were a former Dundee employee.

This will be my fourth post about it; I'm posting on this thread almost as regularly as a Dundee fan!

Once again, what do you want me to say about an ex-United employee going bankrupt?

Exactly the same as you would about an ex Dee/Rangers/Perth/Celtic.

You won't though, as he was until recently employed by your club.

There's quite possibly players from one or more of these clubs (including 'Perth' :lol: ) who have been bankrupted and I cannot remember posting about it.

If you can find such a post I would be interested to see it.

Archived