Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixu was asked by a Radio Scotland reporter about the Kawashima situation after the match on Saturday and said "I don't want to talk about that".

It's like watching some sort of weird sketch show. Big up to all involved at Tannadice.

Merry Christmas Mr Paatelainen...

post-1545-14507365907883_thumb.jpg

We deserve to be ripped for this Kawashima carry on and whoever at the club is responsible should be carpeted.

At least if he signs for someone else we can try and get a free agent in ASAP.

I don't see it as being all United's fault. If there are work permit and visa issues that is totally outside the remit of the club and is completely in the hands of the authorities and government. You could argue though that we shouldn't have even attempted this signing in the first place because we should have known about the work permit situation beforehand.

I thought you guys were buggered but Darren Jackson has guaranteed you'll be fine so stop worrying lads.

I guess he's on the Christmas sherry early. I believe he started last March. Allegedly.

Seriously though, a minus 21 goal difference? 10 points? There's optimism and there's lies. That's lies, Darren.

I don't see it as being all United's fault. If there are work permit and visa issues that is totally outside the remit of the club and is completely in the hands of the authorities and government. You could argue though that we shouldn't have even attempted this signing in the first place because we should have known about the work permit situation beforehand.

I wouldn't be impressed if United had gone ahead with the work permit application without getting the contract signed first. That strikes me as a little sloppy. It remains to be seen whether that's the case though - newspapers will print any old shit. The rest is simply bureaucracy - hardly United's fault if government departments take forever to get anything done.

Might be a different story if we had overlooked another keeper of a similar pedigree who could have been signed without the need for a work permit but, again, it's not clear whether that's the case.

Archived