Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

2015 can fuckin do one tbh. Bobby Ewing, you're our only hope!

Its funny as f**k and a (large) part of me is loving it, but.....

I really do feel sorry for the decent DABs I know. Lurching from scandal to shambles to farce almost constantly this year. A spectacular fall from grace.

I did fear we'd do a Hibs by selling all our top players but I always thought our fall from grace would be a slow slide to bottom six mediocrity rather than a full force plunge into relegation.

I'm running out of straws to clutch at. :unsure:

Trust in Mixu.

So after all this, Kawashima hasn't even signed a contract?

Mixu was asked by a Radio Scotland reporter about the Kawashima situation after the match on Saturday and said "I don't want to talk about that".

It's like watching some sort of weird sketch show. Big up to all involved at Tannadice.

:lol:

2015 can fuckin do one tbh. Bobby Ewing, you're our only hope!

It has turned into a complete omni-shambles, with large amounts of farce added in for good measure.

I think there has been a huge amount of complacency from our chairman, maybe believing over optimistic assessments of players from a manager who believed his own hype. He also has not had his eye on the ball, with all his Australian distractions.

His personal end of year review is "needs improvement " , which better start in January.

Its funny as f**k and a (large) part of me is loving it, but.....

I really do feel sorry for the decent DABs I know. Lurching from scandal to shambles to farce almost constantly this year. A spectacular fall from grace.

I don't know any decent DAB's!

Seems Eiji kawashima is on the verge of signing for NEC Breda.

He's obviously seen the posts stating how he's going to single handedly keep Utd up and taken the sensible decision and moved on, ensuring he remains regarded as the best goalkeeper Utd ever had (nearly).

All the blame for this has to lie with United. He's been available for months now, absolutely no excuses for not getting him signed to a contact and playing games by now instead of dilly dallying and letting him train.

I told the lassie at the till in Nisa to put the change in the jar today. I won't disclose how much but it was north of 40p.

Attempting to seduce a young checkout girl by impressing her with your untold wealth is not decent behaviour.

Archived