Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had wee look at United mad. Seems 90% of the posters believe you will avoid relegation. It's those clueless oafs that will fall the hardest. Granny Danger is the only dab I'll feel sorry for. He's a guid c**t.

I appreciate the sentiment K.T,; if only it were true. :(

I was certainly delighted when Dundee got promoted, a wee look at the threads at that time will confirm this, but I understand the Dees' delight at our predicament. I will accept our relegation with good grace. :bairn

Anway, Darren Jackson aye - what an absolute c**t of a man. Not only was he part of the management team who got us into this predicament he now makes the most unbelievable statement about us staying up. here's a wee bit of advice Darren - shut yer pus and stop making ridiculous statements. you can thank me later.

Higdon is a done deal for January, according to my DAB work collegue.

Sorry for trawling this back up (and perhaps covering old ground) but I was sure I read somewhere that United were in for Higdon.

I don't believe Higdon can sign for anyone in January as he'll fall foul of the same rule that prevented Michael Tidser from playing for Morton in the second half of last year. Higdon has already played competitively for Sheffield United and Oldham this season.

I suspect that will be a disappointment to more than just United as I heard he was on the shortlist of a couple of teams in the summer.

Sorry for trawling this back up (and perhaps covering old ground) but I was sure I read somewhere that United were in for Higdon.

I don't believe Higdon can sign for anyone in January as he'll fall foul of the same rule that prevented Michael TIdser from playing for Morton in the second half of last year. Higdon has already played competitively for Sheffield United and Oldham this season.

I suspect that will be a disappointment to more than just United as I heard he was on the shortlist of a couple of teams in the summer.

Shhh. Spoiler alert dude!

:huh:

Well, he's coming back in a couple of weeks anyway, so hopefully he isn't as shite as he was a few months back.

He's done well for us. Made a big contribution in our late goals the last 2 weeks. Going to be difficult for anyone in a struggling team so hard to predict how he'll be for you guys when he goes back.

Seems Eiji kawashima is on the verge of signing for NEC Breda.

He's obviously seen the posts stating how he's going to single handedly keep Utd up and taken the sensible decision and moved on, ensuring he remains regarded as the best goalkeeper Utd ever had (nearly).

I appreciate the sentiment K.T,; if only it were true. :(

I was certainly delighted when Dundee got promoted, a wee look at the threads at that time will confirm this, but I understand the Dees' delight at our predicament. I will accept our relegation with good grace. :bairn

Anway, Darren Jackson aye - what an absolute c**t of a man. Not only was he part of the management team who got us into this predicament he now makes the most unbelievable statement about us staying up. here's a wee bit of advice Darren - shut yer pus and stop making ridiculous statements. you can thank me later.

I always thought Jackson was Stoke On Trent. But rumour has it he was rattling a female in a position of power at the Dump

Seems Eiji kawashima is on the verge of signing for NEC Breda.

He's obviously seen the posts stating how he's going to single handedly keep Utd up and taken the sensible decision and moved on, ensuring he remains regarded as the best goalkeeper Utd ever had (nearly).

Surely not??

Archived