Dundee United 2015/16 Season

It is written in the stars United to catch killie and get relegated by Sevco in the playoffs!

Would you rather have rangers in the league than united ? The yanks wouldn't . Obviously I don't know how the diseased dark blue minds of the Derry work but i suppose seeing us relegated would be better psychologically for you.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good question to ask though - if we somehow made the play-off and had to face Sevco, would the Dees be hoping for 2 trips across the road or 2 trips to Govan next season?

A lose-lose/ win-win situation if ever there was one. Utd win just shading it, for me.

A good question to ask though - if we somehow made the play-off and had to face Sevco, would the Dees be hoping for 2 trips across the road or 2 trips to Govan next season?

Play offs? Use are SEVEN points off this Kilmarnock side.

I hope use go down and never return, ever.

After the last few years of us having the upper hand in all football related chat between the teams the Dundee fans should want us to be relegated regardless of who comes up. I wouldn't expect any self respecting Dundee fan to want anything bar us getting absolutely pumped into the Championship.

^ ^ ^

Still got the begging bucket from admin 2 and praying not to have to use it again.

Just to be clear United doon I could not give a f**k who comes up instead of them as long as they go down! I would welcome The Rangers with open arms if it meant United went down!!

Archived