Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murray, Bodul, Kuhl, Taggart, Connolly, Donaldson and Moore all getting the punt by the looks of things. Then Anier, Smith and maybe Dow, Telfer on loan and Souttar in summer

Wouldn't punt Murray, it was too big an ask for him to come from Arbroath to play in the Premiership. Six months loan come the transfer window to a Championship club.

Don't put Telfer on loan, put him on a diet and a rigourus exercise programme.

Punt Souttar ASAP if someone is daft enough to take him.

Six months loan come the transfer window to a Championship club.

Punt Souttar ASAP if someone is daft enough to take him.

To prepare him for next season? :ph34r:

In fairness it is a big step up especially into this United side. If they were winning and playing well and he got more of an opportunity with last seasons players it would've helped massively. Still a big jump though.

Re Souttar, if I was United I'd get any money I could for him and get him to f**k, if I was Souttar myself I'd do the same, get a long contract on a good wage for a good pay day, a contract that'll let him be comfortable after football because he's not going to amount to anything any better than the level where he is now unfortunately.

To prepare him for next season? :ph34r:

In fairness it is a big step up especially into this United side. If they were winning and playing well and he got more of an opportunity with last seasons players it would've helped massively. Still a big jump though.

Re Souttar, if I was United I'd get any money I could for him and get him to f**k, if I was Souttar myself I'd do the same, get a long contract on a good wage for a good pay day, a contract that'll let him be comfortable after football because he's not going to amount to anything any better than the level where he is now unfortunately.

Souttar can go as far as he wants in the game, if he pulls his finger out of his arse. As things stand though he's lucky to be getting a game for a pretty terrible United side. Obviously there are many bigger clubs than us but I would question why any of them would bother with John given his performances and apparent attitude of the last 18 months.

Celtic, for example, could obviously snap him up on a decent wedge but why would they want to? Barely good enough for us and looking complacent when he's still in his teens, what's he got to offer them?

Souttar can go as far as he wants in the game, if he pulls his finger out of his arse. As things stand though he's lucky to be getting a game for a pretty terrible United side. Obviously there are many bigger clubs than us but I would question why any of them would bother with John given his performances and apparent attitude of the last 18 months.

Celtic, for example, could obviously snap him up on a decent wedge but why would they want to? Barely good enough for us and looking complacent when he's still in his teens, what's he got to offer them?

When has that ever stopped them?

Archived