Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon Routledge lads? Played as a trialist for is today.

Decent enough for the Championship, never really delivered regularly enough, much happier to scrap than be creative. If he has recovered from the injury he had then he would be ok.

Oh my. :lol: .. Anyway, has anybody seen that charity bet dodging w**k 'CharlieDontSurf' ?

Is it you he made the bet with Deeboy? No offense, but I made a charity bet with Vikington years ago which he never paid up on but I don't keep going on about it.

Is it you he made the bet with Deeboy? No offense, but I made a charity bet with Vikington years ago which he never paid up on but I don't keep going on about it.

Yes. You should, he's a bet avoiding arsehole who should constantly be reminded and derided of that fact.

I like him a fair bit. Started twice two seasons ago and impressed me both times and he played around a half in another game (maybe the 10-2 one) and was fine. Was never getting in ahead of McGovern though.

Seen quite a lot of him playing for the under 20's and always thought he was decent but as others have said wouldn't get near the first team with McGovern on such fine form. Think he would do well given a run.

Archived