Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has done nothing but impressed when I've seen him. Was one of our best players at County and against St Mirren. I think we're more or less covered at CB now that he's tied down so I don't think there's any need for a new one.

Was meaning name the signings but, given that it's Acciesworld, never mind.

Eremenko, Sutton is about the level that passes for quality so it seems.

rumours that the murphy twins may be getting loaned to us from norwich.

I've been posting stuff about them for weeks now on different sites. If its true, it could prove to make the difference to our season. They are still young but the talent and ability is clear to see. They would tear the Scottish Premiership up!

They've both gained a fair bit of praise in the Development League and have been tipped to break through soon. I'm not sure if we could get them or if they'd want to come.

Me neither! I'm not convinced the rumour didn't start with me going on about them on facebook and Accies World. Still what if?

They'd definitely be good signings. However, if we're going more realistic then I think McGrandles would be a fairly good signing.

Leefy118 said:

someone find oot eh????

There is an interview with Ronnie in the Herald in which he is quoted as saying we were due a sum just short of 6 figures as a bonus if Alex got them promoted. The Norwich fans are quoting £90,000 on their forum which sounds about right. Ronnie makes it clear it won’t be going on the squad but on youth development.

I'm all for youth development, it's our lifeblood after all but how much does it really cost? Surely there must be some cash left in the pot to spend on players? And if we're so big in youth why do we not give them a chance rather than approach players that are done at this level like Nade?

Whilst £90000 is a decent add on for a Scottish diddy team, Norwich must be absolutely pissing themselves at that figure.

He's just won them an alleged £140million promotion and only have to pay you £90k as a wee kickback.

(Not having a go, good business to negotiate anything above the initial fee in a circumstance like this)

Whilst £90000 is a decent add on for a Scottish diddy team, Norwich must be absolutely pissing themselves at that figure.

He's just won them an alleged £140million promotion and only have to pay you £90k as a wee kickback.

(Not having a go, good business to negotiate anything above the initial fee in a circumstance like this)

It's very true, Alex Neil was worth so much more to us than what they have payed but its hard to put a price on that. Couple of million would probably do it for me though.

Archived