Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, before the new season begins I'd just like to remind the Hamilton poster 'Charliedontsurf' that he has still to pay his £50 losing bet from last season, Great Ormond Street are still awaiting payment. BBC2 at 9pm tonight to see who and what he could be helping.

So, before the new season begins I'd just like to remind the Hamilton poster 'Charliedontsurf' that he has still to pay his £50 losing bet from last season, Great Ormond Street are still awaiting payment. BBC2 at 9pm tonight to see who and what he could be helping.

He must be our clubs commercial manager because you can never get a hold of him either.

Redmond not even making the bench on Saturday. Is he carrying a knock or out of favour? If the latter then he'll be the next out the door. He can be a real attacking threat when he's on his game. Prefer him to Longridge attacking on the left but admit Longridge does more defensively tracking back.

Redmond not even making the bench on Saturday. Is he carrying a knock or out of favour? If the latter then he'll be the next out the door. He can be a real attacking threat when he's on his game. Prefer him to Longridge attacking on the left but admit Longridge does more defensively tracking back.

Think when he joined again at start of last season he signed a 3 year contract so that will cost the club to get shot of him .

He was injured in a 20s game at the end of the season. Still a few weeks away from playing apparently.

Think when he joined again at start of last season he signed a 3 year contract so that will cost the club to get shot of him .

It was 2 years but still wouldn't be cheap to let him go. I like him but I don't think he's as good out wide but Crawford shouldn't be punted out wide and Kurtaj could be in the starting line up soon.

Where the f**k is Chamorro and who started the rumour about MAC doing a fitness test on Friday night?

I'm pretty sure the club have deleted the tweet saying he signed which seems odd. His lack of a squad number was apparently down to their inability to get international clearance but the BBC said in their match preview that his fitness levels weren't up to par. Again, very odd.

Archived