Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Accies1874 has a crush on Brogan and her horrific Ellesse gear.

Alas I don't wear the same clothes nor listen to the same music therefore I'm not cool enough. Shall you be making an appearance in the hope of meeting her, Deeboy?

Hah.

As a completely unrelated video:

with McCarthy / McArthur / Billy Reid / Graeme Jones. Required password: plp

The club linked to it on twitter yesterday, and then deleted the link shortly afterwards. No idea what the intended use of this was, but its clearly fairly recent and more worth a few minutes to watch than that other nonsense :)

Unbelievable. On behalf of the rest of Section A we have NOTHING to do with this.

I suspect it will be empty Vs Dundee on Saturday now, a big number refusing to stand there with the current situation.. me included :unsure:

Unbelievable. On behalf of the rest of Section A we have NOTHING to do with this.

I suspect it will be empty Vs Dundee on Saturday now, a big number refusing to stand there with the current situation.. me included :unsure:

The whole thing at the Celtic game you mean?

ACCIES CASUAL FORCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Section A

The only time I've encountered the Hamilton Casuals was at the start of last season when a bunch of wee pubes were milling around Hamilton West shouting abuse at some Canadian school kids and challenging them to a fight. They seemed proper naughty so I hid out of sight.

Archived