Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

The club are obviously keen to keep him and develop him further.

Cant see how he develops further playing under 20’s and the odd 15 minutes of fame. last year he got a full 90 minutes in the league cup and scored, this year was he even on the bench? Shankland is following a path that saint johnstone followed for May with successive seasons in a different leagues. Brophy has been to Queens park and did well by all accounts whats to lose letting him go to january playing competitive football. Unless no one wants him of course :o

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd forgotten that we have loaned Ryan to Arbroath. Good to see he got a goal for them yesterday.

We must be thinking about releasing him. There's no way he's good enough for this level, I know he's still young, but there would need to be a vast degree of improvement just to be considered. He's a decent lad with a good attitude, and I remember he had one good spell with us, but just can't see him becoming good enough.

We must be thinking about releasing him. There's no way he's good enough for this level, I know he's still young, but there would need to be a vast degree of improvement just to be considered. He's a decent lad with a good attitude, and I remember he had one good spell with us, but just can't see him becoming good enough.

Absolutely. Was shocked he got a new contract in April.

Kieran MacDonald and Daniel Armstrong have both been released this afternoon. Understandable MacDonald wanting to leave with Kurakins coming in. Armstrong looked decent in the under 20s the few times I saw him, but there's obviously a few kids ahead of him, maybe find a club in the championship.

Sevco have apparently had a £150k bid for Ali rejected. Highly doubt it's true but I hope to God he doesn't go to another Scottish club. Have a sneaky feeling Celtic might swoop if they don't get Christie.

Sevco have apparently had a £150k bid for Ali rejected. Highly doubt it's true but I hope to God he doesn't go to another Scottish club. Have a sneaky feeling Celtic might swoop if they don't get Christie.

Usually when one arse cheek makes a derisory bid for a player and it gets knocked back, the other arse cheek swoops in to make a better offer. Seen it so many times in the past. It would turn my stomach to see him play for either of them tbh.

Usually when one arse cheek makes a derisory bid for a player and it gets knocked back, the other arse cheek swoops in to make a better offer. Seen it so many times in the past. It would turn my stomach to see him play for either of them tbh.

Though is he not a Celtic fan himself, so he may want the move :(

Though is he not a Celtic fan himself, so he may want the move :(

If Celtic want him then they'll get him but I reckon it'll be Christie they sign. Apparently Barnsley have been having a look as well as Burnley and no doubt a couple others.

Craig Watson, what's he like?coming on loan to us according to STV Raman.

Should do well in fourth tier, has a few sub appearances in Premier including in the 4-0 win over Dundee United. Can play right back, centre back and right midfield. Leaves us a bit light for cover though.

Craig Watson, what's he like?coming on loan to us according to STV Raman.

His performances in the under 20 squad fully merited his move unto the first team. Would imagine he will do very nicely for you. Will need to get upto Gayfield this season to see him and Ryan.

His performances in the under 20 squad fully merited his move unto the first team. Would imagine he will do very nicely for you. Will need to get upto Gayfield this season to see him and Ryan.

cheers-like the look of Ryan. Took his goal on Saturday very well.

Well Ali hasn't gone down south anyway thank Christ! Now if we can just make it to midnight without Celtic or Aberdeen swooping in for him I would say we've done very well out of this transfer window

Archived