Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it but 4/1 on us to go down seems like a good bet, none of these signings fill me with confidence. Billy Reid approach.

4/1 to go down and 5/1 to finish top 6.

'Throw enough shit at a blanket, hope some of it sticks' signing policy it seems.

Looking forward to the new season. I'm going to give all the new guys time to settle before judging them.

Radical thinking, I know.

Sorry to inject some Killie chat to your thread, but I wish some of our supporters would read what you guys are saying.

All you see from our support is "our signing policy is so boring we need to think out the box" when in reality, signing well known players can actually be a positive. Most of Aberdeen's most successful signings of late e.g. have been 'weel kent faces'.

I'm happy as we now have some needed height in the team

The German

The GO Nade

The Spanish guy

The young boy for Alex

All over 6ft

Are we the new RossCounty with all these nationalitys? Is this our new ethos? Where does three strikers leave Brophie?

Brophy for the future, not close to being good enough at this level yet.

I think the club should look to arrange a loan move for him this season possibly to the championship or Div 1 to get some experience and to aid his development . Can't see him getting near our 1st team now.

According to The Sun ( :lol: ) we are the most passionate fans in Scotland and the second happiest (first place being Dundee's fans). I imagine this piece had as much thought and investigation put into it as their other pieces so I would take it pretty seriously :ph34r:

Haven’t seen it or likely to but what a piece of horses pooh. The club are apparently saying its evidence of their good communication with the fans. they will be telling us next that we have the best commercial department :lol:

Archived