Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

Standard accies signing a midfield player under six foot.

Yawn

Some of our best midfielders over the past few years have been under six foot. Andreu, McArthur, McCarthy, Neil and Wesolowski were all under it and all did very well for us.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no word of Turner signing on the OS.

Its confirmed on the Accies Twitter feed. Not surprising its not on the OS as we now have an OS, Accies Twitter page, Accies You Tube page, Accies Facebook page and now an Accies Instagram page. By the time that lot are updated or not then little time for the OS. I’d be happy if they just concentrated on the OS.

Canning on sky sports saying yous are the smallest team in the league :(

Other than that he actually came across really well. Hope Nadé does well for you.

In what contex? Size of the squad in number of players? Hight of the squad? Or fan base? As all three we are a very small team!

BUT our bank balance is considerably bigger than yours.

Good luck this year

In what contex? Size of the squad in number of players? Hight of the squad? Or fan base? As all three we are a very small team!

BUT our bank balance is considerably bigger than yours.

Good luck this year

:D

Hibs have a bigger bank balance than us too. Does t stop them being championship fodder though, similar to yourselves in a years time.

You will get band from accies world for blastphemy like that Bert! But spot on.

Would take Bozey now as gaffer.8

Or even banned for blasphemy perhaps? Beuzelin as boss and Spence up front is the way ahead!

Don't get the hatred of Spence He scores goal something cannings team lacks.

No hatred, he did ok for us and is a very decent guy. I just don't agree he is up for the premier; and the clubs in the top 2 tiers would seem to agree with me.

Archived