Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

We are stuck with Canning regardless. Such a depressing situation and one we are powerless to do anything about.

I'll always want my team to finish as high as possible, so as much as I'll hate that Canning will still be here, I'll still celebrate if we somehow stay up.

Not powerless let les and canning play football in front of an empty home stand. (Apart from the comps) nothing will change if we stay like compliant sheep!

The players don't turn up for canning why should the fans!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're going to need to play 3 away games after the split so, if it stays as it is, we're going to need to play a third away game against Inverness, County or Killie. Should actually be beneficial considering how shite our home form's been.

Been hearing that we're in talks with Cuthbert about signing a pre-contract with us, as McGovern is almost certainly leaving in the summer. He is out of contract with Raith in the summer and obviously hasn't signed on.

Interesting if true, I had fully expected McGovern to leave in the summer, but I thought we'd have give Martin a shot, but I suppose we would need another anyway.

But i've also heard that Falkirk want him, so if they come and we go down, then it goes without saying who'll go to. But again in all honesty, he's more likely to go to Falkirk in any outcome, as we have no promise what so ever.

WTF??? It gets worse all the time, surely this is a wind up? Everything he says in this article is just vague bull, which he thinks will make him sound like he's on the ball. It doesn't. Then to cap it off with this quote... It's beyond belief that anyone can think that in all seriousness. And that's before we even start on "didn't go right'.

"There is not a lot wrong with performances, obviously Aberdeen on Sunday didn't go right."

Read more at http://www.football.co.uk/hamilton-academical/canning-calls-for-clear-heads-as-hamilton-look-to-halt-slide/7445049/#w7D2vb2hLV36Q1CZ.99

"I would like all fans to remember at NDP we have many young children and a fair share of young ladies and women who have no desire to hear outbursts of anger, rage and foul language while trying to enjoy a Saturday afternoon out."

That's weird as f**k for an official club statement  :huh:

"I would like all fans to remember at NDP we have many young children and a fair share of young ladies and women who have no desire to hear outbursts of anger, rage and foul language while trying to enjoy a Saturday afternoon out."

That's weird as f**k for an official club statement  :huh:

He just put that in to try to tempt a few more Dundonians down to woo the delicate flowers of South Lanarkshire womanhood.

He just put that in to try to tempt a few more Dundonians down to woo the delicate flowers of South Lanarkshire womanhood.

This must be it. It's not like young, female Hamilton Academical supporters have a reputation for being anything but

JS74492365-1.jpg

Seems like Hamilton are forgetting they're a football club tbh. That's a pish poor statement, all good and well trying to attract families and kids but they're core and main support are adult male football fans, you can't alienate them by saying shite like that.

Archived