Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel that even when we were at our worst and lowest, there was a bit of fight, both in the team and fro the fans. Now we have an unsackable manager and a board who genuinely wouldn't be bothered if we went down. Even if we stay up, for me there's no joy watching this team at all.

I know what you're saying but at least we had a bit of dig back then and we knew what we were, an actual football club. Now we are a joke of a club who put so called ethos and charity before football. I would rather support a team who struggles in the Championship rather than a yoyo club who's main aim is not success, but to line crooks pockets.

Bert, this same board provided me with the greatest day of my Accies supporting life at Easter Road. Perspective mate.

Bert, this same board provided me with the greatest day of my Accies supporting life at Easter Road. Perspective mate.

I'm seriousness, what did the board do to get us in that position? f**k all. Not like they spent on the squad, we were lucky that we had an outstanding manager and got very lucky with some of our signings. I'm not saying that Ronnie and co haven't done some great things at the club but their refusal to admit they're wrong is driving fans away. Canning will never be a manager yet he will never be sacked. A decent manager could pull us out this but that would be against our imaginary "ethos".

They've salvaged the club and helped us be a sustainable club. Look what has happened to Clyde since they left them. However, they do a lot wrong. They refuse to spend when we need to, their PR is awful, they've handled stuff like the mysterious dome terribly and - worst of all - there's definitely a third party in play. Edencrest is the company with the most shares on Accies but no one could tell you what they do or if they even exist.

Really? Seen much, much worse times than this. Really Bert, reality check and a bit of perspective needed mate. Take a breath and imagine wallowing in the bottom league or siiting in Firhill among 700 other hardy souls. Be careful what you wish for.

Yes,you could say we have witnessed worse times,but there were excuses for those times.

Now,we have a Club where those in charge don't give a flying fcuk about their supporters,an ethos where achieving the highest possible standard doesn't matter and a Stadium where junkies and doubledeckers/charity are seen as more important than success on the pitch.

Another rumour shot to f**k regarding Diaby! We really have some gullible fans in our support.

Fans would not believe things like this if that have not been common practice with this BOD, will only take this as roumer if he is still at the club at the end of the year.

Starting to think that you may be a relitive of stepek and you are getting your pockets lined with accies money.

Fans would not believe things like this if that have not been common practice with this BOD, will only take this as roumer if he is still at the club at the end of the year.

Starting to think that you may be a relitive of stepek and you are getting your pockets lined with accies money.

The rumour you fully believed in was that he had his contract cancelled. That has been shown to be completely false but still you continue to believe it, what a moron. And, as he has only a six month contract he may well not be at the club at the end of the year. I look forward to you coming on here to yell, " I told you all it was true!!"

At least we're not Motherwell! No matter what state we're in, it will never be that bad.

What have the Well got to do with this thread? Can I remind you that we're above you, albeit on goal difference. So it doesn't matter how bad a state your club is in as long as we're worse?

What have the Well got to do with this thread? Can I remind you that we're above you, albeit on goal difference. So it doesn't matter how bad a state your club is in as long as we're worse?

It doesn't matter what position in the league you are, shit you could win the league and I'd still rather be an Accie!

In early November I noticed that Accies were an astonishing 40/1 to finish bottom at Hills. We were ten points ahead of United. Killie were just 3pts worse off yet were just 3/1! So I put a fiver on it as it was clearly an error. Plus we have no goals in this team. I now fully expect to collect £205 in May

United will win at least 6 games out of their final 12, we'll probably beat Motherwell as usual but other than that I can see us stuck on 8 wins going into the split.

In early November I noticed that Accies were an astonishing 40/1 to finish bottom at Hills. We were ten points ahead of United. Killie were just 3pts worse off yet were just 3/1! So I put a fiver on it as it was clearly an error. Plus we have no goals in this team. I now fully expect to collect £205 in May

United will win at least 6 games out of their final 12, we'll probably beat Motherwell as usual but other than that I can see us stuck on 8 wins going into the split.

Aye, saw today you can get Accies to finish bottom for 50/1 with Bet365. Definitely worth a few quid.

Archived