Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

I know from someone at Accies that Canning only got the job because of his age .He isn't a leader in the slightest. McKinnon and Imrie were/are the main leaders at the club. Whereas the same person spoke highly of Neil.......and Billy Reid.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The club do not even know how much it would cost to host the game at NDP. We wrote to Hamilton [when options were being considered] but they never came back to us.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/1339941-east-kilbride-ask-scottish-fa-to-explain-celtic-cup-venue-decision/

More embarrassing news about us in the press. Amateurish stuff we've come to expect. Just makes you cringe that we don't seem to be able to get anything right.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/snappy-birthday-celtic-rout-over-7222775#VpGKwEdgmFJLt7IO.99

"My twin boys Zach and Finn ran into my room yesterday shouting, Daddy, were four! But I just pulled my covers over my head saying, I dont care if youre four, leave me alone!"

Whit a bawbag.

Whilst I'm sure he didn't quite mean it that way it's a dreadful thing to say. Probably thought the fans would think it showed he cared but it really just makes him look like a cock.

I know from someone at Accies that Canning only got the job because of his age .He isn't a leader in the slightest. McKinnon and Imrie were/are the main leaders at the club. Whereas the same person spoke highly of Neil.......and Billy Reid.

You are not the first to post stuff along those lines. Think it was clear he had to go after the Annan game and nothing good for either party would come of letting things drag on further. The Daily Record article being an example. The fact that he didn't suggests they don't think anyone else is ready for it internally and they are really not that bothered at the prospect of being relegated as it means it is easier to put young players in the first team that can be sold on for big money later.

Apparently Gray and Canning were on the radio prior to the game with some absurd comments.

Gray has said that the "real supporters" are behind them which isn't "a minority on forums". Canning claimed that "we are where we should be". Gray saying that is complete shitebaggery. I'm not a real supporter because I don't support my club not fulfilling their potential, employing an awful manager and more concerned with charity than staying in the Premiership?

Canning's comment was just stupid. One day you have Les Gray saying we've had positive results against the majority of teams which you'd think would mean we should be higher than fighting relegation. He also said that this was the best players he's been with at Accies. Wouldn't that mean they should be doing better than our 2 teams that finished 7th when he was a player and as a manager.

Rumour doing the rounds about Gary Irvine

I've heard so too but apparently St Mirren or Partick Thistle (can't remember which one) are willing to meet his demands and we aren't. Could all be shite but would you really be surprised?

Edit: Turns out someone on acciesworld has said it's both Partick Thistle AND St Mirren that have also shown interest.

Archived