Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

U missed out the stadium manager and his Bnp founded charity and the strange goings on re our shirt supplier

I don't think Walter Hamilton is directly linked with the club anymore but is a director of Edencrest (whose 3 other directors are McGowan, Gray and MacDonald). The kit was indeed another shambles.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurtaj not playing due to a fall out with Uncle Ronnie and families of players alluding to a bad atmosphere behind the scenes.....yet still Yesman Canning stays in situ.

I hope this isn't true.

The board deserve recognition and thanks for investing and bringing us back from the brink but if this kind of petty squabbling is still going on then it's time to move on and for them to GTF.

Who else would step in though, even if that did happen?

Kurtaj not playing due to a fall out with Uncle Ronnie and families of players alluding to a bad atmosphere behind the scenes.....yet still Yesman Canning stays in situ.

I know about the family or families but where has the Kurtaj rumour stemmed from? I've heard a couple of folk say it now without really backing it up. I'm not saying you or them are lying as seems like something that would happen it's just a bit more difficult to believe when no one backs it up with solid evidence.

Selection bingo back in full motion i see, Longridge started against Inverness a couple of weeks ago.

Also the revolving door.. who is next to leave? Who is next to sign and play 3 games, congo chris?

Really sad to see how far we came under Alex Neil and how backwards we are going now under clueless canning.

Selection bingo back in full motion i see, Longridge started against Inverness a couple of weeks ago.

Also the revolving door.. who is next to leave? Who is next to sign and play 3 games, congo chris?

Really sad to see how far we came under Alex Neil and how backwards we are going now under clueless canning.

How exactly is it selection bingo? Longridge has been involved with the 1st team all season. I know we are all angry but just making it up as you go along is a bit pathetic.

I know about the family or families but where has the Kurtaj rumour stemmed from? I've heard a couple of folk say it now without really backing it up. I'm not saying you or them are lying as seems like something that would happen it's just a bit more difficult to believe when no one backs it up with solid evidence.

Not sure about the full kurtaj situation but he was at the u20s game tonight watching and was chatting with everyone didnt seem like any fallout ?

How exactly is it selection bingo? Longridge has been involved with the 1st team all season. I know we are all angry but just making it up as you go along is a bit pathetic.

Longridge - Starts last home game, loaned out to raith rovers.

Devlin - Gets start and 90 minutes after being out for a year (Sendles White was on the bench)

Lyon - Last 20 minutes at Annan when we are 4-1 down, Why?

Congo Chris signed not to make an immediate impact (but gets a 1 year contract) so why loan out Longridge?

Longridge - Starts last home game, loaned out to raith rovers.

Devlin - Gets start and 90 minutes after being out for a year (Sendles White was on the bench)

Lyon - Last 20 minutes at Annan when we are 4-1 down, Why?

Congo Chris signed not to make an immediate impact (but gets a 1 year contract) so why loan out Longridge?

Hardly selection bingo.

Archived