Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

Ettien?

Sorsa was a strange one. Thought he looked great. Mark Carrington too.

Have a look at our squads from that time. Bizarre doesn't even cover it.

Kevin Welsh anyone?

The story goes that Welsh's dad told Reid that he was good so he signed him up :lol: Our 3 seasons in the SPL must've had a whole load of money spunked on wages. When I fished out some of my old programmes recently I had to really think about some of the players on the cover and the squad list on the back. I sometimes forget that Sheena came back for a second spell too to replace Richard Hastings. I'll never forget our back 4 away to Killie in 2009, though: Grant Evans, Marvin Andrews, Izzy Iriekpen and Luis Rubiales.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Iriekpen was the worst ever but that selection was bizarre. Think JP Kissock played as well but it might have been the singer from Cast.

We made Kevin Kyle look like a cross between Messi and Ronaldo.

Imrie's deal will be more about carrying on his coaching (and a high chance he'll be our manager within the next few years) than his playing career. I hated MacKinnon but he's had a few good games of late and is slowly winning me over.

The thought of going to that shithole on a Tuesday night in January does not fill me with joy.

Can understand that plenty of folk won't be going due to work commitments and such and it'll certainly be a poor support. However, I'm on study leave so it suits me perfectly well.

I can see yesterdays embarrassing cup exit at the hands of Annan being the catalyst for Hamilton to not win another league game this season. If Dundee United can managed to secure 24 points they will have the opportunity to save their premiership status by winning the play off. You heard it here first. :whistle:ph34r:

Wishful thinking. I honestly think Ronnie and Les wouldn't be concerned if we go down as it allows a new team to emerge built in the championship round the next under 20s crop. However they maybe realise Martin is not the best individual to mentor and coach them if this happened.

Archived