Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you think Ryan could do at Championship level? We've got nobody upfront after losing Brophy and I wouldn't be averse to having a punt on him

I really liked him, he's got pace and can finish, left footed, I think he could do a good job if given a chance. Had plenty of experience so far at that level given his age too. Would be worth a punt anyway I imagine, he will definitely carve a career out for himself in the lower leagues.

How do you think Ryan could do at Championship level? We've got nobody upfront after losing Brophy and I wouldn't be averse to having a punt on him

Em I'd best describe his level as Championship sub, even when we were down there, he wasn't quite good enough to get a run of games. But I can't fault his commitment, always worked his ass off.

• 2 weeks later...

The lad has tons of ability only have to look at his last game for norwich 21s against Southampton he scored 5 but would be more of a wide man or a 10 than a out and out striker I think as wouldnt suit lone striker role

The lad has tons of ability only have to look at his last game for norwich 21s against Southampton he scored 5 but would be more of a wide man or a 10 than a out and out striker I think as wouldnt suit lone striker role

Up top alone it is then.

What has Ali Crawford done to upset you? Some Accies boys giving him some unbelievable abuse on Facebook.

Gave us the fingers when coming off yesterday. Completely unprofessional and shouldn't be stood for, in my opinion. It may annoy me more than most but I just hate that we pay our money to watch him week in week out and give him support yet he does that.

Gave us the fingers when coming off yesterday. Completely unprofessional and shouldn't be stood for, in my opinion. It may annoy me more than most but I just hate that we pay our money to watch him week in week out and give him support yet he does that.

Why did he do that?

Andy Ryan scored a screamer yesterday for us.

Archived