Outlander

ForzaDundee

Scotland's answer to Game of Thrones apparently. Think the first episode is avaliable to stream online with a US proxy but not tried yet.

Really enjoyed Spartacus by Starz so hopefully this is just as good.

Was actually ok, was probably a bit raunchier than it actually needed to be, the sex scenes just really felt as if they were crowbarred in and weren't really that good anyway, wonder if Starz are going for the titilation rather than the potential viewing figures as I felt that this would probably be ideal just after Dr. Who-type Saturday Night viewing fodder!!!

Btw did anybody else recognise the Head-Teuchtar with the incredibly well groomed beard???

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any of you radges watching this? The lovely Catriona Balfe, very gorgeous and a good actress, a cross between younger Helen Mirren and Madeleine Stowe. I think Sam Heughan is an excellent actor also, could have a good future. The show is a romanticised take on the Jacobite period, but very enjoyable, well scripted and Tobias Menzies also very good. I'm a practical unionist but still sympathise with the Jacobite cause. Bloody Germans.

Any of you radges watching this?

Try here!!!

or

Here!!!

I also watched the first 6 episodes of this, initialy enjoying it but then coming to the conclusion that it was nothing more than Mills & Boon inspired, insipid shite and then promptly gave up on it!!!

Definitely doesn't deserve three threads about it!!!

Try here!!!

or

Here!!!

I also watched the first 6 episodes of this, initialy enjoying it but then coming to the conclusion that it was nothing more than Mills & Boon inspired, insipid shite and then promptly gave up on it!!!

Definitely doesn't deserve three threads about it!!!

There is too much bedroom stuff in it I'll warrant you that. Books were written by a woman so par for the course.

Watched the first episode, thought it was rubbish. Found it weird that Inverness was surrounded by land too! Whole thing was a bit lame.

Archived