Pre Season Friendlies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did abbeyvale get on today?

Beat 10-0. They were quality and we only had a couple of subs when they changed half the team at half team. Still, shouldn't be getting beat 10-0 off anyone. Good workout fitness wise if nothing else

Anyone know how all the new managers are getting on. I was down at Moffat last night to watch Gretna v upper annnadale and I was quite impressed by uppers. Considering they finished near the bottom last year to get bear 3-0 is a good result. Anyone here what the new lochmaben/Crichton are doing? I would like to go watch a game!

I seen that Crichton drew with jolly 2-2 on Wednesday but duno how much you can read into friendlys, I watched 1st half of lochar vs carlilse city which was at lochar youths Park which was in great nick. Lochar still have same core of boys so I imagine they will be no pushovers again also had a new goalie that I hadn't seen before he looked very commanding. Was 2-1 lochar at half time when I left anyone know final score?

I seen that Crichton drew with jolly 2-2 on Wednesday but duno how much you can read into friendlys, I watched 1st half of lochar vs carlilse city which was at lochar youths Park which was in great nick. Lochar still have same core of boys so I imagine they will be no pushovers again also had a new goalie that I hadn't seen before he looked very commanding. Was 2-1 lochar at half time when I left anyone know final score?

I'd never look too much into friendly results. The scores don't particularly matter. They're mainly for getting fitness levels back up, having a look a different players/formations.

Stuart Allison is the keeper. It finished 2-1 I think. That Lochar youths pitch is tremendous, its a shame Lochar don't usually get the opportunity to play on it. It would be the best surface in the league.

Anyone know how all the new managers are getting on. I was down at Moffat last night to watch Gretna v upper annnadale and I was quite impressed by uppers. Considering they finished near the bottom last year to get bear 3-0 is a good result. Anyone here what the new lochmaben/Crichton are doing? I would like to go watch a game!

Crichton are playing Lesmahagow juniors tomorrow at the Crichton Eccles 2pm ko if you would like to go and give us your opinion on them thanks

I see on Twitter that:

Newton are unable to fulfil their friendly with Muirkirk Juniors (that's another one)

YMCA v Jolly Harvester - 12 noon today

Wigtown are hosting that Irish Cup today at 12 noon!!

And finally Heston beat Normandy 2-1 on Thursday, their next match is against Gretna 2008 at Palmerston on Tuesday night

Archived