Pre Season Friendlies

I see on Twitter that:

Newton are unable to fulfil their friendly with Muirkirk Juniors (that's another one)

YMCA v Jolly Harvester - 12 noon today

Wigtown are hosting that Irish Cup today at 12 noon!!

And finally Heston beat Normandy 2-1 on Thursday, their next match is against Gretna 2008 at Palmerston on Tuesday night

The fixture was cancelled due to miscommunication.

Obviously you being a bellend/c**t/w****r/paedo you don't understand.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newton cudny play because all the players are away to a team mates wedding

The fixture was cancelled due to miscommunication.

Obviously you being a bellend/c**t/w****r/paedo you don't understand.

All the facts that were at my disposal said no reason!!

Debian mate you couldn't play football tae save yersel son!! Once you grow up and get a pair I'll happily talk to you but until that day comes you will be an immature, useless wee b*****d - so grow up and get away to f**k with your nonsense

All the facts that were at my disposal said no reason!!

Debian mate you couldn't play football tae save yersel son!! Once you grow up and get a pair I'll happily talk to you but until that day comes you will be an immature, useless wee b*****d - so grow up and get away to f**k with your nonsense

Well obviously the facts were not, hence

you posting crap again.

I also fail to see what my footballing ability has to do with this - but, I'll gladly play you at a game of World Cup at Kirkinner Primary School on Wednesday afternoon...

Wow saints Beatin a sunday team 5-1 makes them world beaters? Lol a grab a team Fae my local that could give them a game...

In all seriousness tho with players they have at disposal should walk the league this year. We at wigtown have lost a few players but hopefully still can compete and Newton not to far behind but lack bottle to win a league yet IMO

Wow saints Beatin a sunday team 5-1 makes them world beaters? Lol a grab a team Fae my local that could give them a game...

In all seriousness tho with players they have at disposal should walk the league this year. We at wigtown have lost a few players but hopefully still can compete and Newton not to far behind but lack bottle to win a league yet IMO

it should be a good game a week on wed up at wigtown, u think wigtown can win ?

Kello are a junior team not a Sunday league team pal

Wow sorry... Some team. Any teams midwk friendlies leading into the start of new season on Saturday? Have nae heard much from Newton? Anyone Ken how they are shaping up for new season

aye they Hae same team as last apart fae Fidler an Dendo but signed about 5 new ones

Archived