The Scott Allan Transfer Predictor

Scotty Allen  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Scott Allan will still be a Hibernian player next season unless we receive an offer that is satisfactory to us, which is what no Premiership club bar Celtic could afford to pay.

100k non promotion release clause

not sure what i would make of the Dons being interested. Not what is required as a priority imo.

A keeper and a hardman midfielder more important than another attacking mid.

He's got a contract for a year, but I think £500k would get him which rules out all of Scottish football except Celtic but they won't want a £500k player when they need guys proven at higher level to get through CL qualifying. He's staying at Hibernian.

£500k certainly would get him. Likewise £400k and probably £300k. United could definitely afford him, although that will depend on us cutting free our current prima donna. Aberdeen and Hearts could also afford him. No one seriously expects him to be at Hibs next seaon.

Aberdeen are seriously interested. They don't have money to throw away. I think that would confirm he has a clause in his contract to move free or a nominal fee. Sorry Hibees.

Can't see Aberdeen paying for him, they are well stocked in midfield. Dundee Utd is a maybe, but would he go back there? I don't think he would improve the Celtic squad, and I can't see Rangers being willing to pay a fee. Might actually be worth his while staying at Hibs another year and leaving them on a bosman.

Aberdeen are seriously interested. They don't have money to throw away. I think that would confirm he has a clause in his contract to move free or a nominal fee. Sorry Hibees.

I could only see this happening in a swap deal (Smith? Pawlett? Goodwillie?). I reckon Deeks priorities will be elsewhere in the squad though.

If DMc wants Scott Allan at AFC, he will have him. Hibs are facing up to some tough decisions after they flapped the playoffs again.

Ponzi scheme shortfall.

Reduced parachute payments.

Dwindling crowds.

Debt repayment due.

Tough times, likesay.

I sound like one of those Hearts tadgers.

Archived