The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

Propa nawty

We didn't need to react in the ground , big bilel had yous all shiting yer breeks by himself , in fact where were the brave Motherwell fans when this was all kicking off and some actual fighting was taking place?

Nae bother Danny dyer

I will have you know I have just ordered a stone island jacket , hat , socks and y-fronts, I am therefor fucking mental!

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved watching all the sevco fans do f**k all when the Motherwell fans invaded cause there was only a few of them left. Usually their well up for causing trouble but they knew they were outnumbered

Very pleasing

They were a bit more interested outside when they tried to have a go outside Daniels (when the majority of Well fans were still in the Stadium)

Oh the pair of you! What are you like?

Propa nawty

We didn't need to react in the ground , big bilel had yous all shiting yer breeks by himself , in fact where were the brave Motherwell fans when this was all kicking off and some actual fighting was taking place?

In the stadium.

Can't you read?

Oh the pair of you! What are you like?

You should go sit in your away end for a game once and you'll see what I'm on about. Me personally I think all that stuff is daft and should stay in the past. Hilarious to watch however.

I was referring to the moshni swinging aboot half yer team incident , now no need to get yer Burberry cap in a twist

Ainsworth, Kerr and Moore had it covered going by the punishments handed down. Moshni must have been an unpopular character when none of his own 'teammates' could be arsed helping him.

Ainsworth, Kerr and Moore had it covered going by the punishments handed down. Moshni must have been an unpopular character when none of his own 'teammates' could be arsed helping him.

Naw we just have a team of shitebags , Miller , foster and vukic offered a bit of hauners , not that big bilel needed it against your bunch of jls lookalikes who were getting their arses handed to them on a plate ...

Naw we just have a team of shitebags , Miller , foster and vukic offered a bit of hauners , not that big bilel needed it against your bunch of jls lookalikes who were getting their arses handed to them on a plate ...

Miller,Foster and Vukic were as much use as they were over the two legs.

Did rangers win the bout 6-1 on the judges scorecards ?

Archived