The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

So he's going to spend the cash building a team that's good enough to challenge for the top tier title even if you're not in it. You're a marketing man's dream come true. :lol:

Aye they might even win the challenge cup next season.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 weeks of laughing at bitter P & Bers who firstly backed QOS followed by Hibs, would not have missed this fun for the world.

Fair enough, Pelucia, we've had over three years laughing at you and yours' pathetic attempts to convince us - and yourselves - of the continuation myth.

We'll still be laughing next week, no matter what. In fact, decent fans will be laughing at your lot when you and I are both cold and long dead.

Can't see a rush for Sevco season books with no warchest likely and the current squad, or whoever they recruit from the bins in England.

Dear ukipper please concentrate on your own club and leave Rangers to us.

Thanks.

Have I missed something?

I thought the famous Glasgow rangers had gone tits up three years ago.

Not according to FIFA, apparently they are the same Rangers as always. I keep getting company law thrown at me. Liquidation means liquidation. Who exactly owned Rangers for this ridiculous company law to allow to keep their legit titles. As we all know FIFA are as corrupt as the worst politicians. So it stands to reason Eh!

Not according to FIFA, apparently they are the same Rangers as always. I keep getting company law thrown at me. Liquidation means liquidation. Who exactly owned Rangers for this ridiculous company law to allow to keep their legit titles. As we all know FIFA are as corrupt as the worst politicians. So it stands to reason Eh!

Its really not an issue for most of us, I'm still going along to watch my team Rangers play in the light blue at Ibrox, same as I've done for going on 40 years now.

Archived