The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

And the way Kilmarnock and St Johnstone all did so well in the cups when facing Championship clubs

Enjoy debating with the St Mirren and Morton fans next season,a real meeting of minds.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy debating with the St Mirren and Morton fans next season,a real meeting of minds.

Not sure what the problem is with the St. Mirren ones. Probably a lot better than most club collections of posters on here.

A game too much for us in the end, along with how inconsistent we are and it was easy pickings for the experienced Motherwell side, they made us look so naive at times.

Sundays game is a foregone conclusion, we'll go all out attack and picked off on the break.

The board made a huge mistake in not getting a permanent manager, the short termism especially with so many out of contract players was really stupid.

Still no idea why Well ended up in the play offs with players like Pearson and McManus etc

Their record after signing Pearson and McDonald was what kept them from being relegated automatically.

They were probably the worst team out the bottom 5 to get.

And the way Kilmarnock and St Johnstone all did so well in the cups when facing Championship clubs

You lot are the only lower league team to have beaten us in a cup game for about 20 matches, possibly more.

Not sure what the problem is with the St. Mirren ones. Probably a lot better than most club collections of posters on here.

There were a few on the SPL forum that were bampots.Some good guys as well though.Good luck next season

Sevco really are a poor side, any team with some pace and organisation will tear them a new one as Motherwell did. The goal they lost offers Sevco a glimmer, but that's all it is, and a faint one at that. Quite happy to be facing this mob again next season as they won't be any stronger, probably a lot weaker without Vukic and some others.

I love that split second of silence as a goal goes in, just before the away support go absolutely tits.

Always loved that myself, as if the fans collectively take a second to asks themselves if the ball has hit the net or if it's a figment of their imagination.

I love that split second of silence as a goal goes in, just before the away support go absolutely tits.

There's nothing quite like it. :D

Also, some absolute ghoul attempts to throw what looks like a plastic bag or piece of paper at about 3:15. :lol:

I didn't think Well were particularly good. A lot of attacking threat, which was magnified against Rangers dreadful defence, and solid in central defence and goals, but they gave Wallace and Foster far too much room on the flanks and were pretty limited in the centre of midfield.

Rangers have improved considerably since McCall took over, but there's only so much you can change in the short term. They were coming from such a low base after all.

It wouldn't surprise me if they turned it round, but I think it's more likely Well will badly expose McCulloch and whoever has the misfortune to partner him. A Scott McDonald hat trick might be worth a punt.

I'm not that comfy with the assumption that Motherwell are likely to score freely again.

Last night was unusual. Motherwell did well, but their opener was against the run of play and of course was very quickly followed by another.

Indeed, all three came within about a twenty minute spell of play, but Rangers finished strongly.

I don't necessarily think Motherwell will score as high a proportion of their chances on Sunday, but I suspect they'll need at least one goal.

Last night was great, but I'm still worried about Sunday and will be surprised if anything like last night is replicated.

A Scott McDonald hat trick might be worth a punt.

If he scores a hat trick i will literally rip the heid right aff it.

Seems to have been a dramatic decrease in bear related posting activity.

Mass internet outage in the south side of Glasgow?

Sunday is win win as far as I`m concerned.

Either get to laugh at the journey ending in a Lanarkshire cul-de-sac or alternatively Rangers and all the shite that accompanies them will GTF out of our league.

Yes, I see it as more of a consolation, should Rangers win through.

I'd much rather they didn't though.

Archived