The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

Self Defense all day long whilst leisurely walking off the park he was violently pushed from behind not knowing if it was an irate supporter with a weapon he defended himself sufficiently and was then assaulted himself Again trying to flee from danger he was abused and spat at from vile angry men in yellow. Not Guilty All Day Long

I'm not sure if you're serious or not. It made me chuckle either way so you can have a Charlie.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell could make a mint selling videos of the 2nd half that had everything.

3 goals

A fight

3 red cards

Pitch invasion

Hordes of "Loyal, we don't do walking away" Rangers fans bolting from Fir Park like they've just realised that wasn't a fart.

As an added bonus feature you could throw in Lee (elbows) McCulloch taking on a flag stick and getting his arse kicked.

We are all Motherwell.

Self Defense all day long whilst leisurely walking off the park he was violently pushed from behind not knowing if it was an irate supporter with a weapon he defended himself sufficiently and was then assaulted himself Again trying to flee from danger he was abused and spat at from vile angry men in yellow. Not Guilty All Day Long

Thank you Mr Findlay .

Now chairman of the jury , we await your verdict.

Ferguson got the jail because it was his 4th assault charge.
Fair enough. In that case this should be Mohsni's first assult charge. Shouldn't be too long before the nutter is jailed.
He assaulted the pitch at Palmerston and got booked for it when things weren't going his way.

Motherwell could make a mint selling videos of the 2nd half that had everything.

3 goals

A fight

3 red cards

Pitch invasion

Hordes of "Loyal, we don't do walking away" Rangers fans bolting from Fir Park like they've just realised that wasn't a fart.

As an added bonus feature you could throw in Lee (elbows) McCulloch taking on a flag stick and getting his arse kicked.

We are all Motherwell.

If only they could get it onto some bumper sticker with a premium rate number

As a Jambo I'm fully aware Rangers will be back, as will hibs. Also there will be dark days for us where you can point and laugh and generally take the piss out of our inevitable misfortune. In the mean time I hope rangers fans don't mind us laughing at them getting humiliated on national TV and having to endure another torrid year in the championship. Your club is a mess. Get. It. Right. Up. You.

:blink::1eye:wacko::lol::lol::lol:

The strength, the aggression, the entitlement, the power, the money, the 'we are above the law', the lack of grace, or humility, the lack of skill, the bigotry and the ingrained violence and misogyny.

As time goes by, everyone will agree that despite his complete lack of footballing ability, Moshni put a smile on all our faces (Erwin aside).

We might miss him when he's gone, but we'll always have Palmerston.

As a Jambo I'm fully aware Rangers will be back, as will hibs

1st up Rangers are dead.

The Newco is running on fumes.

I very much doubt we will be back to the days of the Old Firm running Scottish football like the old days.

Archived