The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

It's only halftime folks.

This.

Motherwell were breathing through their arses late on.

If Rangers score first it will be a big test for Motherwell.

That said Rangers will miss McGregor and will be even more short of pace at the back.

Fully expect Motherwell to go through but not quite over yet.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a drubbing, the experience in the Motherwell side told in the end, how was that team in the relegation zone?

They'll sit in at firpark and hit us on the break, I can see another drubbing there too.

A big mistake has been going with a temp manager who can't make any decisions regarding our 12 out of contract players but the better and more organised team won.

A year with the St mirren fans, I'm off to be sick.

Their defence is pish. They're well set up to play Rangers as you've probably got the slowest team in Europe and they're quick on the break.

If you'd scored first you'd probably have won

Well I could say I am shocked , but the shock factor when rangers produce these results has long gone , the goal gives us a chance albeit a very slight one at that . Motherwell deserved winners on the night

No surprise to me. I have seen Rangers a few times this season and they are ponderous all over the pitch. Hibs fancy Dan pass pass pass slow build up stuff suits their style but as soon as a team with pace get a hold of them they always struggle. Motherwell will get through comfortably.

Maybe now he senses an impending loss he'll take Vukcic and you'll really be fucked.

Newcastle to release a statement tomorrow on vukics early recall :D

Would be a good move by Ashley to f**k over the zombie whorde

No surprise to me. I have seen Rangers a few times this season and they are ponderous all over the pitch. Hibs fancy Dan pass pass pass slow build up stuff suits their style but as soon as a team with pace get a hold of them they always struggle. Motherwell will get through comfortably.

Exactly this. Queens had run out of steam and hibs were unbelievably naive in their approach. Sit in and counter and a half decent team will hammer them.

There will probably be more bears in firpark than well fans anyway...

NOPE.

It wont and i will enjoy ypur salty tears

How do they taste, champ?

Archived