The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

Thought 3 nil flattered Motherwell, they looked terrible for long spells but nailed it on the breaks.

I think Rangers have a shout on Sunday but with McGregor out i can see Well taking a goal or two.

Playoffs are brilliant.

:lol: How shite are Rangers that they're weakened by the loss of Darren McGregor. Ooft.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised by it. Certainly, we know the Cockwomble isn't above it.

Remember a few years ago P&B's very own HibeeJibee claiming it was just a sheer coincidence that, after years of the fans clamouring for some kind of reconstruction, it was finally getting announced at the same time New Rangers were having to start from the bottom.

There is a special motion being put forward that teams whose name start with M should not play in the premiership. The team who they beat in a play off should automatically take their place as long as their name starts with R. Passed 11 to 1

Well done Motherwell , really did not see that coming tonight..I know its only half time and the 2nd leg will no doubt have plenty of squeeky erse moments , but what a chance you have to derail the "journey" to the rightful place..Good luck in the next game..

Gives Rangers a chance to win championship trophy AND the diddy cup thing whatever that was called

Its the Petrovac trophy , and it depends if they come up against the mighty Alloa again :lol: .That was brilliant.

What a drubbing, the experience in the Motherwell side told in the end, how was that team in the relegation zone?

They'll sit in at firpark and hit us on the break, I can see another drubbing there too.

A big mistake has been going with a temp manager who can't make any decisions regarding our 12 out of contract players but the better and more organised team won.

A year with the St mirren fans, I'm off to be sick.

On the p!us side Ashley disnae get his £500k.

Harsh. He dipped his hand in his pocket when the Easdales were looking to tip your club back over the edge.

A big mistake has been going with a temp manager who can't make any decisions regarding our 12 out of contract players but the better and more organised team won.

It was also a mistake to announce that McCall will have to apply for the post he's in at the moment - could they not have held off commenting on that until it was all over?

Well played 'Well.

Footballing lesson.

I almost wish the consolation goal hadn't gone in. At least that way I'd spare myself the agony of watching the inevitable torture come Sunday.

Archived