The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found a boozer here that's definitely showing the game. I almost wish I hadn't as I could have blissfully gone about my business and found out the result afterwards.

Now I need to go and watch it. Fucking bricking it to be honest.

I've found a boozer here that's definitely showing the game. I almost wish I hadn't as I could have blissfully gone about my business and found out the result afterwards.

Now I need to go and watch it. Fucking bricking it to be honest.

I remember watching this in the Pollenca Park Hotel in 1998.

I hope Rangers win this. They have been tremendous entertainment over the past few years but it's hard to see Alloa matching our achievements against them last season again. Far better if they disappear off to the Premier League and leave our unbeaten league record at Ibrox since 1923 intact :)

Only fair to give the Premier League teams a shot at Rangers too before they inevitably get back to something like the pre meltdown years. They won't be there next season. I haven't been to Fir Park either. Send them down please.

Would imagine Celtic's title being tainted next season because The Rangers can't compete with them. If they do go up would think a struggle to get top 6.

Depends on what's available I suppose, we really need to sort that defence.

With what we've got just now and with McCall as manager I reckon we'd be top six no problem.

you will no matter what given you claim to be a well fan but we all know your support for rangers :D

winfuckingwin then eh.

You sound more and more like celtic every day.

Archived