The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

I know you're kind of joking here, but I think that's exactly it.

No I wasn't joking and I've no issue with it, its their ground after all and they have to do what's in their best interests.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell offer Rangers the whole South Stand (5k approx) in return for 2k tickets. Rangers say no and their fans turn on Motherwell.

Seething about covers it!

No I wasn't joking and I've no issue with it, its their ground after all and they have to do what's in their best interests.

Aye. As I said, I don't see many Rangers regulars on here complaining. You all seem to follow the same line with this sort of thing.

Momentum might be behind them after lucking past Hibs but Sevco go up they've got to pay Supper, 1m, Ashley, 0.5m, various other gardeners and players a total of 1m in bonuses. No credit line, no share exchange, owe Ashley 5m and Park 3m. The hordes are also drifting away. £5 a head for last Wednesday and only 41k showed up. The notion they're going to sell 40k books to orcs to watch this current team struggle in the prem is laughable. Well should put them out their misery.

all this seeth coming from one man

wait and see him when we take scott allan for a fiver in the summer :lol:

A lot of talk about favourites for this game but I reckon it'll be pretty tight and probably down to a single goal over the two legs.

Are the Well fans as nervous as we are about this?

A lot of talk about favourites for this game but I reckon it'll be pretty tight and probably down to a single goal over the two legs.

Yes.

We finished second bottom for a reason.

I think it'll be tight, but Rangers will have enough to go up.

Completely agree, far too many commentators talking like this is a forgone conclusion and that we're already up, expect both games to be very tight, with the side that holds it together at the back taking the spoils. Gonna be like a cat on hot bricks all week.!!

I hope some fans of Scottish football, fair play and integrity (that intangible but precious commodity the SFA trampled on by passing the felon Dave King as FPP and there various prior attempts to shoehorn the newco into the then first division) go along and support the Steelmen if they can. It will be a great day for the vast majority of Scottish football if the loathsome entity - trading while insolvent as The Rangers - is kept in the Championship.

Honestly I think most are unsure who will be in the premier next season Motherwell or Rangers. On a level playing field I think Rangers may just edge it however it's not level. My main factor imo is that Rangers will have played more games in the last few weeks with Motherwell resting players last weekend! Also importantly the last 4 were really hard work and in some of them playing backs to the wall for the final 20 mins. Defending a lead takes more out the legs than when attacking. Just does! Last Sunday's match was a great example if Hibs had got that equaliser not many could envisage Rangers turning offensive and score the winning goal. Still that didn't happen and I feel Rangers must to go to Fir Park with a lead as they will play Motherwell without McGregor who I feel has really starred! I think looking at the last 4 matches you kind of know what Rangers performance will be and set up will be. Motherwell appear to be far more inconsistent. So what Motherwell team is going to turn up? Maybe a Motherwell fan will give his view!

Archived