The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

This is going to be a tricky game, possibly harder than Qots and Hibs.

McDonanld, we know all about him a decent striker and we remember his antics from his celtic time.

Pearson and McManus, expect some nasty tackles from those two.

Surprised that they've struggled so much this season as they have a decent standard of player.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, Rangers have won both ties narrowly (although we clearly gave them a bigger fright than Hibs could) courtesy of strong first leg performances - one away and one at home.

I think that the key for Motherwell here, is to not enter the second leg trailing.

That's easier said than done of course and I expect Rangers to win this.

There's a silver lining if they do. It means that our division loses Rangers and is instead joined by a team closer to us geographically than just about anyone, but Annan.

I'll still be firmly behind Motherwell for this one though.

Yes Stuart used to tell the Well players to lie down against Rangers, fcuk yer win bonuses lads it's Rangers we're playing lol

Obviously not, but they did surrender with very little effort considering they were a decent team most of his tenure. He went in with a markedly different attitude against Celtic.

This is going to be a tricky game, possibly harder than Qots and Hibs.

McDonanld, we know all about him a decent striker and we remember his antics from his celtic time.

Pearson and McManus, expect some nasty tackles from those two.

Surprised that they've struggled so much this season as they have a decent standard of player.

Now, boys and girls, can anyone tell me what the connection is between the only three Motherwell players our resident cake-hider has heard of? ;)

Momentum might be behind them after lucking past Hibs but Sevco go up they've got to pay Supper, 1m, Ashley, 0.5m, various other gardeners and players a total of 1m in bonuses. No credit line, no share exchange, owe Ashley 5m and Park 3m. The hordes are also drifting away. £5 a head for last Wednesday and only 41k showed up. The notion they're going to sell 40k books to orcs to watch this current team struggle in the prem is laughable. Well should put them out their misery.

Momentum might be behind them after lucking past Hibs but Sevco go up they've got to pay Supper, 1m, Ashley, 0.5m, various other gardeners and players a total of 1m in bonuses. No credit line, no share exchange, owe Ashley 5m and Park 3m. The hordes are also drifting away. £5 a head for last Wednesday and only 41k showed up. The notion they're going to sell 40k books to orcs to watch this current team struggle in the prem is laughable. Well should put them out their misery.

People will pay for the chance to shout at Celtic fans a couple of times a season if they go up, that'll punt a load of season tickets. Look for a similar spike in sales at Celtic Park after Motherwell collapse.

Sensible St.Mirren, Hibs and possibly Queen of the South fans should praying for a Gers win in this tie, King has already made it clear that he intends to build a team with premiership challenging ambitions next season regardless of what division we are in, will be interesting seeing the ones who place bitterness over their teams own ambitions.

Charles Green and Ally McCoist said that two years ago too. And look where that got you.

Lucking......only 41k......from a hibs fan who barely filled half your pishy wee stadium for the most important game of your season.

Loving your hurting :lol:

I've addressed this in that Hibs thread started by a Yam. £5 entrance, most important game of season, 0-0 balanced, but only 40k Orcs showed up. Do you think you'll sell out Ibroke for Motherwell? Or will the missing 10k remain apathetic even at a fiver per sevconian.

People will pay for the chance to shout at Celtic fans a couple of times a season if they go up, that'll punt a load of season tickets. Look for a similar spike in sales at Celtic Park after Motherwell collapse.

Can't see a rush for Sevco season books with no warchest likely and the current squad, or whoever they recruit from the bins in England.

Can't see a rush for Sevco season books with no warchest likely and the current squad, or whoever they recruit from the bins in England.

That's fine we will worry about our season ticket sales once our season is finished , in the mean time why don't you and your club start getting prepared for another season in the championship

It was a midweek game on the TV, 41 was a fantastic crowd, we sang and danced and mocked your pathetic outfit and now we are enjoying your continued hurting immensely.

Meanwhile Hibs fan could not be bothered to turn up, barely half full on a Saturday.

The Motherwell game? well that is nothing to do with you, just in case you have forgotten, then let me remind you, you are out mate.

I'll take that as an admission you won't sell out for Motherwell with a £5 entrance in the biggest game in your three year history. And I forgot the average Orc has to work a back shift on the supermarket tills and in the warehouse weeknights. Too busy stacking Chum dug tins to see their newco Chumps.

13.5k Hibs fans showed up, the ground holds 20k. I would double check any change I got from you at Asda.

Worth noting that it LOOKED to be only restricted view tickets when I went to buy them for the Hibs game. It did look a touch emptier than the game on the weekend, which is understandable given it was a midweek game.

That's fine we will worry about our season ticket sales once our season is finished , in the mean time why don't you and your club start getting prepared for another season in the championship

Got yourself the new Rainjurs tap yet? £60, Mike gets £55, Sevco £5. Sevco get the chump change. 8)

Archived