The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

Motherwell shat it from a team of Rangers kids when Rangers were in the oblivion league, hope they don't play the name again. Rangers must have an advantage with McCall as boss.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sensible St.Mirren, Hibs and possibly Queen of the South fans should praying for a Gers win in this tie, King has already made it clear that he intends to build a team with premiership challenging ambitions next season regardless of what division we are in, will be interesting seeing the ones who place bitterness over their teams own ambitions.

Aye and he doesn't spout shite either, completely trustworthy fit and proper person.

A one-off game at Hampden? I'd support that.

Agree, we scraped through over 2 legs but I would have fancied our chances in one off game at neutral ground against Forfar.

Motherwell should be praised for hanging about at the bottom of the league to sweep up if the Championship teams couldn't do their duty. Looks like we are being called into action. Your country expects.

Sensible St.Mirren, Hibs and possibly Queen of the South fans should praying for a Gers win in this tie, King has already made it clear that he intends to build a team with premiership challenging ambitions next season regardless of what division we are in, will be interesting seeing the ones who place bitterness over their teams own ambitions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good post Ted.

Should your lot prevail, as I expect them to, it will leave an interesting 2nd tier next season.

Our prospects of winning the division will however remain remote, with Hibs, Motherwell and St Mirren in the way, as well as the usual suspects and Morton.

The target will once more be the play-offs.

Rangers' presence or otherwise in the division will do little to alter our prospects. As I dislike the club a great deal though, I'm keen for them to miss out.

I want Rangers to be promoted. Let's see how Mr King delivers his promise and we don't have to tolerate that support anymore.

I see your point about their monkey support but I hope they stay down, even though it makes it tougher for my team to get promotion. I hope Motherwell batter them.

I see your point about their monkey support but I hope they stay down, even though it makes it tougher for my team to get promotion. I hope Motherwell batter them.

I don't think you'll need to worry about that anyway, champ.

So he's going to spend the cash building a team that's good enough to challenge for the top tier title even if you're not in it. You're a marketing man's dream come true. :lol:

I always thought I'd relish Motherwell's long overdue relegation after their hypocrisy in 2004. But not now.

I sincerely hope you put those disgusting scumbags in their place.

I fucking hate them.

He can intend to build whatever the f**k he wants, he'll be still be entrusting McCall with the task.

Archived