P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

I was super confused reading that email. Thought it was for the other league. I like Malcom Brown.

I dont have space for another WR so he was the best option for me I think. Hopefully he gets cut and makes it to a better situation

• 2 weeks later...

So they've changed Khalil Mack's position to a DL while I drafted him as a LB. Can they do that?

Yeah it happens several times during the offseason. Mario Williams was. dL, switched to LB and now he's back to DL. It's actually a good thing that he's DL IMO. Top class DL's are hard to find.

Yeah it happens several times during the offseason. Mario Williams was. dL, switched to LB and now he's back to DL. It's actually a good thing that he's DL IMO. Top class DL's are hard to find.

Probably because I have them all ;)

Got to admire the optimism but I think there's as much chance of seeing Bruce Wayne playing in the NFL

ETA: If he does sign then I expect a barrage of Batman themed slaggings :lol:

Ok, he's not exactly signed with the Pats yet, but you will look like a bit of a joker with this comment...

Could be worse though, you could have predicted it in the League of Shadows thread.

Ok, he's not exactly signed with the Pats yet, but you will look like a bit of a joker with this comment...

Could be worse though, you could have predicted it in the League of Shadows thread.

Christ, I like Reggie but I really hope they don't sign him just so I can save face :lol: