P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

I don't think he's that talented, he's not a 3 down back with Bush in town and they have already drafted his replacement - Mike Davis. He benefited greatly from Braxton Miller in college and was untouched 5 yards down the field on most of his carries. The 49ers are just getting worse and worse and I don't want any part of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if you are right mate. As I said not a massive fan. Still think he's talanted though and not worried about Reggie Bush doing much to take playing time from him. Maybe obvious passing downs.

As I said just got scared of the lack of RB depth.

Wouldn't be surprised if you are right mate. As I said not a massive fan. Still think he's talanted though and not worried about Reggie Bush doing much to take playing time from him. Maybe obvious passing downs.

As I said just got scared of the lack of RB depth.

Decent pick, imo. He'll be the go to guy in a poor season.

Will still deliver points and will improve with his team.

If any of the win now teams fancy trading up to get Jimmy Graham then make me an offer.

Not to be a moan (well maybe a bit) but half this draft so far has been people on the clock saying "make me an offer" and then making their pick hours later.

There has only been 1 trade.

Not to be a moan (well maybe a bit) but half this draft so far has been people on the clock saying "make me an offer" and then making their pick hours later.

So what you saying? Make more trades or hurry up!!!!!!

Gotta agree with that.

Fair play maybe he's out and about and hasn't had a chance to pick.

Yeah, but he posted on here that he was looking for a trade whilst on the clock. I'm prepared to bet there will be no trade and the pick will be made tomorrow morning, well today now.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

It's like we are the same person Dee.

Apart from the alcoholism, obviously.

Correct. It's one thing to be away, or out, or sleeping or whatever, but hanging about waiting on a trade that might never materialise for over 12 hours is too much.

Correct. It's one thing to be away, or out, or sleeping or whatever, but hanging about waiting on a trade that might never materialise for over 12 hours is too much.

Yeah I tend to agree. I think it is OK to wait a few hours to let a trade materialise, but nothing more than that if you are able to use Fleaflicker at the time.

BTW - I know I was on the clock for about 7-8 hours on Thursday but I had no access to Fleaflicker until I made the trade with Stewbo. If I had access then the trade wouldn't have happened as I wouldn't have waited as long as it took him to make his offer.

Edited by BishyTON

Who's going to break the IDP seal?

Probably me again at this rate :lol:

R.e: trades. Firstly ITS JUNE!!! We're not in a massive rush to get everything done in a couple of days, thats why we started so early remember? Secondly, if it really bothers everyone that much then why not post in here when you want to trade and everyone can say whether or not theyre interested. That way you can a fairly quick idea if you'll get an offer that suits you and theres no unnecessary waiting around.