P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

I certainly wasn't expecting this top 3 but everyone's slowness has got me a bit more prepared with a big board (in a tiny notebook)

I still have no idea when to select IDPs but I guess we'll learn.

If I can offer some friendly advice, JJ Watt is definitely an outlier. You should not be picking IDP's this early.

I really considered Watt at three and don't consider him a reach at all. Just decided to go in a different direction.

If I didn't get an offer that I liked then he would have been the pick.

Edited by BishyTON

I certainly wasn't expecting this top 3 but everyone's slowness has got me a bit more prepared with a big board (in a tiny notebook)

I dont want anybody getting ripped off by the new format so I'd say to everyone to look at the top scorers at every position from last year for a rough idea of IDPs value

If I can offer some friendly advice, JJ Watt is definitely an outlier. You should not be picking IDP's this early.

I was turned off OBJ by those hamstrings. Only minor concern I have. Incredible player to own and watch.

I have him in the other Dynasty and he almost got me a championship last year so happy to have him carrying my team again.

Agree about the hamstring concerns but I think there's different concerns with the other guys I was looking at taking in his place too.

Sorry just out of work, very happy at that trade being accepted. My guy will probably be seen as a bit of a reach but I dont care (although I think GS might, hence the move up). I'll get it put through as soon as I get home and decent internet access.

Probably shouldve asked before we started but are we allowing vetoed trade offers if it looks like collusion?

Obviously I've researched this format and the consensus seems to be that JJ is a safe pick this early.

I just don't get it. Yes, his numbers last year were phenominal. How long can he keep at that level? Will he ever surpass it? It also seems to be Defensive players are more prone to injury. I also doubt his life span in the NFL would be as good as a 21-24 year old wide receiver (Damn you GS)

I doubt we'll see a repeat of "The Trade". Silvio has offered to be co-commish, I'm always near a computer as well if you're allowed more.

We've only had 6 picks today. I'm sure it will get going around the weekend.

The selling point for me was that he scored more than double what the next best DL did and about 50% more than the next best defensive player. I'm not a fan of capping a players potential just because theyve done well for a season, "he cant be that good again" doesnt really do it for me for guys under 30.