P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Season 5 of the PnB IDP Dynasty league coming up in (hopefully) September.

We've had a pretty consistent run of returning GMs and hoping for the same this year but if anyone can't be arsed please let me know either on here or the fleaflicker app messenger so we can get a replacement in good time.

Also, if you're reading this and thinking you would want to be on a wait list in case a team comes up let me know by PM or reply. It's a dynasty league (you'll keep your keepers instead of red rafting each year) with 2 Divisions, annual rookie draft and you put out an offense and a defense. It's fucking magic if you like the strategy/management side of things.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Posted on Fleaflicker:

Hope you're all good and looking forward to football season which is a month away.

Couple of things i need to do before starting the email draft as below:
* Can you confirm you are returning to the league this year so we can sort our division slots etc?
* We upped the roster size to 40 plus 3 IR last year with all the uncertainty about COVID. I propose knocking this back down to the standard 35 with 2 IR slots - do you agree with this?
* We could then set keepers at 30 pre-draft and that would give us generally a 5 round draft (some players might get more late round draft picks if they set less than 30 keepers pre-draft)? Anything more than that turns into a bit of a chore IMO but happy to reconsider.

If you can come back with confirmation of participation and 'yay or nay' on the points above that would be great - i think we'd want to get the draft going start of September so there is a bit of scope for free agency before the first game which is Bucs v Cowboys on the 10th Sept.

Anyone interested in joining a wait list in case we have any GMs drop out let me know on here or in PM.

The league is good fun with some unique differences if you have enjoyed standard redraft format and want to have a go at a Dynasty league:

*Annual Rookie draft with draft order determined like in NFL (Last goes first, first goes last)

*Roster looks like 35 with 2 IR slots this year

*You select QB/RB/WR/TE and a flex slot but also a D with 2 CBs, 2 LBs, 2 DL and a Flex spot (rather than just a 'Defence' team slot)

*Standard regular season then standard playoff format

*No prizes just the glory and respect from your peers

On 09/08/2021 at 11:16, Fife Saint said:

Anyone interested in joining a wait list in case we have any GMs drop out let me know on here or in PM.

The league is good fun with some unique differences if you have enjoyed standard redraft format and want to have a go at a Dynasty league:

*Annual Rookie draft with draft order determined like in NFL (Last goes first, first goes last)

*Roster looks like 35 with 2 IR slots this year

*You select QB/RB/WR/TE and a flex slot but also a D with 2 CBs, 2 LBs, 2 DL and a Flex spot (rather than just a 'Defence' team slot)

*Standard regular season then standard playoff format

*No prizes just the glory and respect from your peers

I am interested.

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
[mention=11491]Fife Saint[/mention] when does this get activated again? I am looking forward to another pumping.
I can't believe I have missed out on years of this fine sport.
Nothing will happen much until August mate. Rookie draft around then, let the inevitable pre season injuries wash through.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 03/05/2022 at 21:28, johnnydun said:

Super! I got mugged out of my top picks for Antonio fuckin' Brown. Won't be fooled again c***s!

I'm looking at you @BishyTON haha.

I'm sorry but I think Penny will be a good point scorer for me next season and don't want to let him go.

...and I'm still not over the Antonio Brown deal for a 2.1 pick, since the c**t has said he is not playing next season.

• 2 months later...

I've put the post below on Fleaflicker - we're just waiting on 2 players - eg wanna be and Steelmen. Anyone know their handles on here to tag them in?

It's that time of year again - can you confirm actions below and we will look to start the Email Draft (looking at 5 rounds) first week in September.
* Drop a message to confirm return to league this year
* Check keepers set at 30, I can see some players have this already but worth checking again
* Rosters will be 35 plus 3 IR slots - with the 30 keepers set that will give us 5 rounds which is plenty. We got the entire draft done in 3 days last year which was great so please keep it moving along when your pick is up.

Just one more to confirm then we're good to go.

I still think it's best to wait until the 3 pre season games are out the way so i think i'll look to start the draft Thursday 1st September - email draft so there is no clock but you can use the app on the move if you're not in front of PC when your pick is up! I personally find it's best to pick after several beers but that is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...