P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2019 at 22:57, Fife Saint said:

Probably best we get a new player for Non-runners team, I've texted twice and we're still waiting.

Well that can be your first order of business as the new Commish! I have been drafting for him based on the top rookie available on an IDP ADP site I found.

I'm going to end the draft after round 5 has been completed. Free agency will run until this coming Wednesday then normal waivers will start.

I have appointed @Silvio & @Fife Saint as co-commissioners and I will step down when the draft is over.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

54 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Well that can be your first order of business as the new Commish! I have been drafting for him based on the top rookie available on an IDP ADP site I found.

I'm going to end the draft after round 5 has been completed. Free agency will run until this coming Wednesday then normal waivers will start.

I have appointed @Silvio & @Fife Saint as co-commissioners and I will step down when the draft is over.

I traded for a later round pick.  Whit you giving me as compensation?

I have appointed [mention=14206]Silvio[/mention] & [mention=11491]Fife Saint[/mention] as co-commissioners and I will step down when the draft is over.
Cool, non runner is active again I think.

If you do a quick summary of next steps on fleaflicker league messenger and me and Silvio will take it from there.

I take it you are staying as your team GM?

Also, what's the state of play with the keepers everyone should have selected?

14 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Cool, non runner is active again I think.

If you do a quick summary of next steps on fleaflicker league messenger and me and Silvio will take it from there.

I take it you are staying as your team GM?

Also, what's the state of play with the keepers everyone should have selected?

Yeah, I will do. I'll go do that now.

Yeah, I'm keeping my team. Just don't want to hold up the league which I did this year.

On 23/08/2019 at 20:04, Fife Saint said:

Good man, thanks for doing the job the last couple years.

I'll DM you for advice if needed.

Yeah, of course.

That's me stepped down and made you Commish, I did invite you and Silvio to be Commish last week but I don't think it's worked. You should be able to invite him or you could just rule with iron fist on your own if you please.

On 23/08/2019 at 20:04, Fife Saint said:

Good man, thanks for doing the job the last couple years.

I'll DM you for advice if needed.

3 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Yeah, of course.

That's me stepped down and made you Commish, I did invite you and Silvio to be Commish last week but I don't think it's worked. You should be able to invite him or you could just rule with iron fist on your own if you please.

Just let me know if I'm needed. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a few teams have not set their draft class as keepers so I've extended the roster cut to Thursday 5th as there's some prime players currently going to Free Agency if I do it today.

Check your Keepers and set before tomorrow evening please guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...