P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

29 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Yes,

Is this a keeper league tho? Will we have to trim down the rosters to 25?

Yes I think so. Have we not had rosters extended for the draft then we need to complete final cuts before week 1?

Okay, looking back the thread and messages on FF it appears we cut down to 30 before the draft last year.

I propose everyone sets 30 keepers including IR, so 30 players total. Then all other players will be released into the FA pool and can be drafted along with rookies.

1 hour ago, Antiochas III said:

Ok.  You don't need to choose 30 keepers though, right?  

Yeah you need to select your keepers, I'm afraid.

Team > Settings > Keepers

Edited by GingerSaint

Just now, Antiochas III said:

No I mean if I don't want to keep 30 (say only want 25) that's ok?  

Sorry yeah you can do that too. Obviously just don't have enough good players. :P

Important Announcement

The draft will start on Sunday 5th August at 10am. It is a 5 round slow email draft for Rookies and Free Agents. You have 24 hours to make your pick then it will default to the top ranked player according to Fleaflicker.

Please remember to set your keepers through Team > Settings > Keepers. You can keep up to 30 players and you will lose any non keepers when the draft starts.

Draft is underway!

Had to change keepers on Paul Marnie and BishyTon's teams otherwise players like Aaron Rodgers and Delanie Walker were set to be dropped. To be fair to them, the draft date was only set on Wednesday and officially announced on Friday.

Good luck with the season guys, can't say I'm particularly optimistic with my gang of scrubs and rookies  but you never know...

As this was my first Dynasty game, I do enjoy looking back at some truly awful decisions that I've made (Personal highlight was drafting Eric Ebron with the 4th pick, over literally anyone else in 2017 as I thought I needed a tight end to be competitive again). Being terrible last year has probably made me become more of an anorak at this but that can only be an improvement.

• 2 weeks later...