P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Cool, so my team are already in the pool to be drafted, I'll get the other empty team deleted when the site unlocks in like 3 weeks.

Do you guys want a split free agency from the rookie draft or just lump everyone in the one draft?

On 22/01/2017 at 20:06, Silvio said:

I'm happy to stay in. 

Are we losing two teams? Going to be hard to replace two I think so I'm happy for it to go to 14 teams.

I think you guys will enjoy it more with fewer teams tbh. Deep leagues are fun but this was becoming a bit of a grind for me from being so so deep. Basically nobody of value on waivers after week 3 and barely any trading, theyre my favourite things about dynasty leagues. I'll still have fun commishing it though dont worry ;)

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Paul Marnie said:

Would fleaflicker accommodate that kind of draft do you know Stewbo? Failing that, we could do a blind bid style auction via PMs/email?

They dont, but I can run it pen and paper if everyone is up for it.

it would have to be a fair bit earlier than even rookie drafts and stuff though just so I'm not running over too many events and theres nothing interfering with player values, free agency moves/rookies coming in/etc.. I believe NFL free agency starts March 9th, so if everyone says theyre in quickly we can run it before then, if not it'll be really tough to do. I can always do it as a seperate draft which would be a bit quicker (just use a lottery system to decide who picks when) but again it would have to be done fairly soon.