When will Hibs get promoted?

When will Hibs be promoted?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell are better than Hibs were last season, 'The Rangers' are no where need as good as Hamilton were last season. There is only going to be one winner.

But, but, but (apologies for sounding like an outboard motor) last seasons championship was the weakest second tier in living memory.

Would be wonderful if Falkirk followed the path of Dunfermline.

I would enjoy this also. I've not really got that much against Falkirk apart from a former supervisor, of mine, was a massive, being the best description of him being a fat ride, Bairns fan. Nothing would give me more pleasure than imagining that fat slug greeting into his super fry up on an almost daily basis, due to his teams slide down, down down.

However, I will be rooting for the Bairns in the SC final.

It'll never happen with Stubbs in charge so depends how long they stand by him. Although with their track record on managers there's no guarantee the next one'll be any better.

Overlooking Ian Murray to appoint Alan Stubbs. :lol:

If Well put Sevco out their misery don't rule out 16 team league reconstruction that will include Hibs Sevco, Falkirk and QOS, as well as St Mirren staying put. That would be an interesting court case for Sevco as they have £2.5m to pay out to Ashley and Gardeners should they get promoted. If Sevco stay down we'll have a fight on our hands, otherwise we'll walk it next year.

Thread not started by a Jambo?!

Hibs will make play-offs next year. They'll find it tough against StMirren, QotS, Falkirk and Sevco/Well. Crowds will further dwindle - I mean, only 14k yesterday? Even Tom English was mocking them.

Thread not started by a Jambo?!

Hibs will make play-offs next year. They'll find it tough against StMirren, QotS, Falkirk and Sevco/Well. Crowds will further dwindle - I mean, only 14k yesterday? Even Tom English was mocking them.

English is a prize tit. Sevco couldn't fill Ibroke on Wednesday with the score at 0-0, not 0-2, and the admission price was £5, not £15. Did English criticise Sevco fans?

If Well put Sevco out their misery don't rule out 16 team league reconstruction that will include Hibs Sevco, Falkirk and QOS, as well as St Mirren staying put. That would be an interesting court case for Sevco as they have £2.5m to pay out to Ashley and Gardeners should they get promoted. If Sevco stay down we'll have a fight on our hands, otherwise we'll walk it next year.

That would make it a 17 team league :1eye .

English is a prize tit. Sevco couldn't fill Ibroke on Wednesday with the score at 0-0, not 0-2, and the admission price was £5, not £15. Did English criticise Sevco fans?

Tom English is a good guy.

Crowd w**k discussions however are ridiculous.

English is well respected and criticises all teams when due. And, comparing yourself to Sevco...?!!??!!!

Sorry, but it was a poor show from the Hibs' support. The biggest game in a year and they don't turn up. Even I who revels in Hibs' misfortunes usually, not only wanted Hibs to win but thought that it was not out of the question. I guess thousands of Hibees knew what to expect. Or can you blame that on Hearts' past debt as well?

What an utter fantasist Peter is.

As for Tom English, it was fucking hilarious when he was utterly ripping the pish out of Hibs last season. :lol:

Archived