Sign in to follow this  
wishawloyal

Cambuslang New Gaffer!

There were only 7 committee at the time. It's my understanding someone from the committee spoke to Paul regarding the position and would he AND McKeown be interested. I can't emphasise enough this wasn't an approach sanctioned by the club. But that's just my take on it. Paul has the job so let's get behind him and hope he turns the club's fortunes around. At the minute we just seem to stumble from one fiasco to another. I wish the club, Paul and the committee best of luck for coming season. Can safely say I won't be one of the so called supporters that won't be back.

C'mon The Lang

Honest post All the best next season.

How can you possibly say this when he's not wen had 24hrs in the job?

he wasn't considered good enough before John and paddy got the job and hasn't for me improved since.hope I'm wrong

he wasn't considered good enough before John and paddy got the job and hasn't for me improved since.hope I'm wrong

Safe to say everyone at Somervell hopes ure wrong

Decided, not rubber stamped

I think thelangonline is correct, rubber-stamped is the correct term. They are throwing money about, so they must be pretty sure they are getting in.

I think thelangonline is correct, rubber-stamped is the correct term. They are throwing money about, so they must be pretty sure they are getting in.

We will find out at the AGM but i can assure you we have not been throwing money about. Rumours are all over the place but we have not.

We will find out at the AGM but i can assure you we have not been throwing money about. Rumours are all over the place but we have not.

So you say.