Cambuslang New Gaffer!

wishawloyal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just knew glensmad would be the first to post on a cambuslang thread. He usually is or has the most posts on it, and he has the cheek to call Lang obsessed ha!

Total rubbish but that appears the norm for u

Are you sure? 100% guarantee Paul was offered the job when the previous manager was still in post. John McKeown was never in the running, it was always only Paul.

Why don't you go and ask the rest of your committee ? Oh and while your at it, ask their wife's as well as I hear they also have a say!!!! SHAMBLES!

Are you sure? 100% guarantee Paul was offered the job when the previous manager was still in post. John McKeown was never in the running, it was always only Paul.

Why don't you go and ask the rest of your committee ? Oh and while your at it, ask their wife's as well as I hear they also have a say!!!! SHAMBLES!

There were only 7 committee at the time. It's my understanding someone from the committee spoke to Paul regarding the position and would he AND McKeown be interested. I can't emphasise enough this wasn't an approach sanctioned by the club. But that's just my take on it. Paul has the job so let's get behind him and hope he turns the club's fortunes around. At the minute we just seem to stumble from one fiasco to another. I wish the club, Paul and the committee best of luck for coming season. Can safely say I won't be one of the so called supporters that won't be back.

C'mon The Lang

Archived