East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitch inspection at 9:30 last I heard

It seems that the only pitch playable at this time of year is ours!!

Maybe we should play as many away matches in West Lothian in August to October and play home matches in November to February. Two games in two months, or something like that.

It seems that the only pitch playable at this time of year is ours!!

Maybe we should play as many away matches in West Lothian in August to October and play home matches in November to February. Two games in two months, or something like that.

but you wouldn't get to enjoy the traditional midweek trips to West Lothian come May time would you... ;)

but you wouldn't get to enjoy the traditional midweek trips to West Lothian come May time would you... ;)

No we wouldn't. I don't see that as a problem. Traveling to West Lothian in midweek is a bit of a problem, it's better for us on a Saturday.

West Calder 6-3 Dunbar It wouldn't have mattered when you played you games. Well beaten by an average West Calder team and your team's discipline was terrible.

I agree whole heartedly agree with the poor discipline at times to be honest, quite embarrassing at points even if the referee was terrible, the first sending off was never a 2nd yellow for diving (your own player admitted he clipped the dunbar players heels) the second red I have no complaints with, you would think a player with his apparent experience would have better discipline than to dive in recklessly right in front of the ref, when already on a booking. West Calder deserved their win fair and square, the ref was terrible and Dunbar weren't at the races.. Simple as that.

I agree whole heartedly agree with the poor discipline at times to be honest, quite embarrassing at points even if the referee was terrible, the first sending off was never a 2nd yellow for diving (your own player admitted he clipped the dunbar players heels) the second red I have no complaints with, you would think a player with his apparent experience would have better discipline than to dive in recklessly right in front of the ref, when already on a booking. West Calder deserved their win fair and square, the ref was terrible and Dunbar weren't at the races.. Simple as that.

Where does that leave Dunbar and the promotion race now then? Are you resigned to another season in the South league or can they still go up?

Looks like the predictions after the first six games in the league are well off the mark.

Strange one for me that black aggie, arguably the best out of the 2 keepers although he has a bit of a screw loose at times. Woeful performance from Dunbar today, they didn't even seem interested, despite the ref being on a different planet. What happened to the Whitburn game shuggie, where you guys missing your first choice strikers again?

Archived