East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Can’t we all just get along :unsure2:

Anyway changing the subject, hopefully we’re going to get fixtures shortly until at least the end of the year. I know Livvy are still in the Junior Cup but surely they can be given provisional fixtures that can be amended if needs be. That is what they have done in the West.

Need to get away from this week-to-week nonsense, doesn’t help anyone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t we all just get along :unsure2:

Anyway changing the subject, hopefully we’re going to get fixtures shortly until at least the end of the year. I know Livvy are still in the Junior Cup but surely they can be given provisional fixtures that can be amended if needs be. That is what they have done in the West.

Need to get away from this week-to-week nonsense, doesn’t help anyone.

what fresh blasphemy is this??! you'll be suggesting playing under yon deil's illuminations next! ;)

I agree with Burnie on this point- what you need to do is what the East of Scotland League* did a few years ago, get the progressive clubs to work together and find a boy who is a wiz with spreadsheets and blackmail them into being fixture sec......

(*prior to the LL being set up)

It's normally fairly good, getting a few weeks fixtures in advance, but at the moment we don't know who we're playing the week after next and there's no reason that I can see why fixtures cannot be anounced until the end of the year. at the very least.

It's normally fairly good, getting a few weeks fixtures in advance, but at the moment we don't know who we're playing the week after next and there's no reason that I can see why fixtures cannot be anounced until the end of the year. at the very least.

Exactly I noticed the west are away ahead regarding fixtures in to December

Dunbar 3-3 Blackburn

Sam Young, Darren Handling (2)

Much better performance from Dunbar, good point considering they were down to 10 men with the first 10 minutes, came from behind 3 times If I remember correctly and could of won it with 10 minutes to go but Sam Young was denied by a good penalty save by the Blackburn keeper.

Dunbar 3-3 Blackburn

Sam Young, Darren Handling (2)

Much better performance from Dunbar, good point considering they were down to 10 men with the first 10 minutes, came from behind 3 times If I remember correctly and could of won it with 10 minutes to go but Sam Young was denied by a good penalty save by the Blackburn keeper.

Aye, draw a fair result, credit to Dunbar you wouldn't have known they played with 10 men for almost all the game.

Lawrie scored the pen to go 1-0, Dunbar equalised soon after through Young. Andy McQuillan restored the lead just before half time. Second half Handling scored two quick goals with the normally solid Blackburn defence all at sea, before McQuillan equalised with a good finish. Connor Shaw pulled off a good pen save from Young to secure the draw.

Glad to get away with a draw in the end, is it always windy in Dunbar?

We deserved the game to at least go to pens. They are a topside who IMO will go up this year. They have a first class setup also. We were missing our captain and vice captain and 4 of the boys were struggling with flu. Great team effort and it was good to watch 2 teams trying to play the game the way it should be played. We went 1 up then 2-1, to go in at half time 3-2 down, don't think anyone would have thought that would happen considering the first half performance. We definitely had the best of the second half, hit the bar, and the keeper made a great save with minutes to go from a great free kick from Beaton. Both goals by Ben Miller. Good luck to Jeanfield in the next round very good team.

We deserved the game to at least go to pens. They are a topside who IMO will go up this year. They have a first class setup also. We were missing our captain and vice captain and 4 of the boys were struggling with flu. Great team effort and it was good to watch 2 teams trying to play the game the way it should be played. We went 1 up then 2-1, to go in at half time 3-2 down, don't think anyone would have thought that would happen considering the first half performance. We definitely had the best of the second half, hit the bar, and the keeper made a great save with minutes to go from a great free kick from Beaton. Both goals by Ben Miller. Good luck to Jeanfield in the next round very good team.

Cheers mate

Archived