East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Tranent game today, Tranent could have had 7 or 8. Dunbar are woeful!!!

Can't argue with that on today's performance,although can I ask if you watch Dunbar week in week out? Probably not? So really your post should read "Dunbar WERE woeful"?? I spy a Tranent player looking for a reaction, but being brutally honest once again Dunbar's supply to the attacking players isn't good enough, in my opinion there were only a handful of Dunbar players that looked truly up for the game today going by their personal performances, even with the team missing a few players through injury etc. There's no excuses here.

who cares how much a player costs if my team had money to spend i would be spending it, if a player is worth money and you want him to improve your team and you have the dosh spend it, we all want to play at a high level and if you can get there with buying quality players so be it. if some rich persons want to give my team some dosh i will gladly accept it :thumsup2

who cares how much a player costs if my team had money to spend i would be spending it, if a player is worth money and you want him to improve your team and you have the dosh spend it, we all want to play at a high level and if you can get there with buying quality players so be it. if some rich persons want to give my team some dosh i will gladly accept it :thumsup2

Exactly Lee. Show me any manager who wouldn't want money to strengthen their squad!!

Great result for Easthouses today, that's 2 cup scalps from higher tiered opposition if they could just get a bit consistency in the league going they will definitely finish top half if not push for promotion.

Everyone's harping on about Tranent being the big spenders but can someone please explain how Andy McQuillan would have joined Blackburn for any less 2k considering he went to Broxburn for 2k... Dunbar have signed Kingy and Whitburn are paying £75 p/w for Gary Brass....

The leagues a lot tighter than is being made out... More money men than meets the eye...

Blackburn did not pay £2k for Andy McQuillan (and Broxburn did not pay Fauldhouse £2k for him either), and we received a fee from Bathgate for Sid Easton and Darren McIntosh.

There's no money men at Blackburn that's for sure lol!

no,I'm a dessert

He is a Dunbar player, he left us this time last year because we were shite!! He was joining a better team, but now Tranent are on the up and he's not part of it, he is gutted. His team got there pants pulled right down to there ankles and he's right on PB talking about what we've spent or not spent. Granted he wasn't playing yesterday which was a pity. Just worry about your own team shags. ????

He is a Dunbar player, he left us this time last year because we were shite!! He was joining a better team, but now Tranent are on the up and he's not part of it, he is gutted. His team got there pants pulled right down to there ankles and he's right on PB talking about what we've spent or not spent. Granted he wasn't playing yesterday which was a pity. Just worry about your own team shags.

stop,my sides.can assure you I'm not a dunbar player.this is a football forum,your better leaving it to folk that actually know what they are talking about,and have actually played the game.wannabe

stop,my sides.can assure you I'm not a dunbar player.this is a football forum,your better leaving it to folk that actually know what they are talking about,and have actually played the game.wannabe

???? exactly the reply I would expect from a top player like yourself. Enjoy the rest of the hols, keep the chins up, ow three of them. ????

hahahahaha Tranent pumped yous!!! end of ice cream!!!! Concentrate on your own team.

Your bang on mate. People will question why a committee member of any team should be posting on PB. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I'm a passionate boy. This clown hides behind a football forum. I've never hidden who I am, this gob shite has said plenty about Tranent and me. Man up and say it to my face! Not got the balls, pussy.

Ps great result for Easthouses well done. ????

Your bang on mate. People will question why a committee member of any team should be posting on PB. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I'm a passionate boy. This clown hides behind a football forum. I've never hidden who I am, this gob shite has said plenty about Tranent and me. Man up and say it to my face! Not got the balls, pussy.

Ps great result for Easthouses well done. ????

spot on bud ????

exactly the reply I would expect from a top player like yourself. Enjoy the rest of the hols, keep the chins up, ow three of them.

you think somebody would be sad enough to post on this when on holiday?unlike some at family weddings!keep guessing wannabe.i have just about got as many chins as you!

Jesus, I don't know who's worse, ice cream pretending to be me or big jos for trying to slag me when it's not me and he doesn't even know me. I had a lot of respect for the guy putting his own money into a club and trying to raise them back up. I have no agenda with anyone at Tranent or that's on the committee, in fact I keep in contact with a few of them regular and a couple of the players, pleased to see them doing well as a club infact on and off the field. I will never hide behind a username on this. I would love nothing more than both east lothians teams to go up this year. Ross Colquhoun (the loser on holiday)

listen Ross lets get this nice and clear, I know it's you, you were standing next to a friend whilst writing a comment under Icecream. Respect me!! Save it, I don't give two fucks what you think of me. You have slaughtered Tranent on this for too long now, say what you want about me it means nothing. All I would say is be man enough to say it to my face. Enjoy the rest of your holiday ya sad b*****d. ????

Archived