East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone on here from Crossgates? need squad and management details for Saturdays programme.

Anyone? or does anyone have a squad listing from a recent game? Their online presence appears to have gone into abeyance......

Anyone? or does anyone have a squad listing from a recent game? Their online presence appears to have gone into abeyance......

http://s425962404.initial-website.co.uk/junior-team/squad/

I typed Crossgates Primrose into a popular search engine beginning with "G" and came up with this- looks fairly up to date for squad names....

Yeah tams post is correct I think my friend plays with them, their manager is gary herkes

http://s425962404.initial-website.co.uk/junior-team/squad/

I typed Crossgates Primrose into a popular search engine beginning with "G" and came up with this- looks fairly up to date for squad names....

Aye awe right ya bam! I looked at that but didn’t know how upto date it was, I think some players have moved on, might just have to run with it anyway.

Their Facebook group is not very active (think it was run by their ex-secretary), and they haven’t tweeted for some time (probably run by the same person).

Have tranent got a chance tomorrow a really think so going by last week's result. Tranent will have a big crowd. If daz Smith can get a hold o the game n they keep their discipline they have a chance

Would love to be wrong but I really think the Talbot will take 4 or 5 off Tranent tomorrow after being knocked out of the big Scottish last weekend.

As I say would love to be wrong and see a south league team put out the holders but can't see it.

Have tranent got a chance tomorrow a really think so going by last week's result. Tranent will have a big crowd. If daz Smith can get a hold o the game n they keep their discipline they have a chance

Would love to be wrong but I really think the Talbot will take 4 or 5 off Tranent tomorrow after being knocked out of the big Scottish last weekend.

As I say would love to be wrong and see a south league team put out the holders but can't see it.

I've got a lot of friends down at Tranent and being an ex-player, I hope they do well. It would be great for our league to take a scalp like Talbot.

However, having been on the wrong side of a hammering down at Beechwood a couple of years ago I know it will be no easy task. I read Big Sinky saying in the news this afternoon, if they can keep Talbot quiet for half an hour then they'll get a massive lift from that.... That's what we thought at Dalkeith, 20 mins in and Talbot had hardly touched the ball then we went 1-0 up! It just angered the beast and we ended up getting turned over 6-1 and it was 6 going on 26 tbh.

Massive task for Tranent and think it will have been made even tougher with the Auchinleck defeat in the Cup last week. Talbot will be a different animal to anyone else they've faced this season but good luck to Smally, Sinky and the rest of the boys.

Hoping Easthouses can put last week's first half horror show behind us and put Saltcoats to bed in the replay.

Here's hoping all the south League teams do well and progress.

Progress on the new 3G yesterday, hardcore is completed ready for the shock pad to go down followed by the pitch itself. Fingers crossed it may be ready by the end of the month.

Pitch_zpsr6pwu8ba.jpg

It is fantastic what can be done when you have council backing. In contrast it took Whitburn almost two years to get back to Central Park with minimal Council assistance.

It is fantastic what can be done when you have council backing. In contrast it took Whitburn almost two years to get back to Central Park with minimal Council assistance.

It's probably taken around 6-8 years of hard work to get to where we are now. The Council don't give you assistance at the drop of a hat, and if you're not a Community Club with SFA and Council recognition, it's all the harder.

Archived